!*****Official 'Frozen Birds Love Baseball' Game Thread*****!

Lol.................. What the heck you could throw it fifty yards and hope for an interference call and then kick a field goal.
I’d you were coaching would you feel stupid yelling at the refs when they only gave you 15 and then you sent out the FG unit?

Absolute worse prepared team I've seen since Iowa's last five bowl teams. Time to retire KF and take your kid with you.

If Iowa wins eight or more games, Ferentz earns a $500,000 bonus. If his players have a graduation success rate of 80 percent, he picks up $100,000.

Iowa’s assistant coaches benefit as well. A bowl game is worth an 8 percent raise.

Ok... I think I have a strategy for 2nd half ...

Take the R train to Jackson, get on the Q to LaGuardia, look for Kurt Russell and Escape from New York.

Hey, ur already out tens of thousands of dollars for travel and all those empty seats.
Its the Hawks' last chance to salvage some dignity.

I'm. Betting we come out 2nd half rin twice..complete a short pass...
Punt and they march down the field for a td. Game over.

I'm not surprised in the faintest. It is hard to top the Ohio St win....and the player's reward is playing in this shitty cold bowl game. But, it really does not matter warm or cold.

Along with the outfit the Ferentz boys typically put out in bowl games, not surprised at all.

Iowa's tackles are getting owned. Youth is the issue

We'll see if brian stops saying "this is who we are" and adjusts

Other than nepotism. Why would brian ferentz be retained next year?

Remember who his predecessor was and $400,000 a year for his son. That’s less than what his cut is going to be each year his dad is coaching. What five kids divided into four million a year? Eventually each child will inherit $800,000 for every year KF coached at Iowa. Brian now gets to add $400,000 to that each year.

It may sound a little petty to talk about the money like that but what the hell college football is B1G money. It is was it is. Let’s quit pretending we are at church here.

Only down by a TD. Let's see what adjustments the Hawkeyes make in the 2nd half ... Joking, I'm sure the team got the "not executing" speech

Half way home. Hate to say it, but unless something changes drastically, we're headed for a 38-13 type score here. BC is controlling this game.. Iowa's only points coming on very short fields after an INT and long kickoff return, and what looked like a pretty fortuitous unsportsmanlike penalty (imo) to bail us out of a third and long.. Defense having trouble stopping anything.. Not good.

Latest posts