!**Official 'Friday Funnies' Thread**!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the hell would you post this under Friday funnies? You think its funny?
Get the F over yourself.

I’ll tell you what’s funny and why it’s funny, because I for one don’t give 1/8th of a F whether you think I’m “sick” or not.

It’s hilarious when someone who millions of people literally worshipped and thought was above human, gets outed for being pond scum in reality.

Nobody here, not me, not @tksirius —no one—has ever insinuated or ever once said anything that’s even remotely hinted that child abuse is funny...and you know it. What’s funny is the irony of these fake, fairy tail-promoting losers telling us how their man in the sky is better than everyone else’s man in the sky, and all the other grand poo-bah funny hat-wearing phonies telling us she’s a saint and that we should worship her when outside of make believe land she’s actually a low life piece of shit.

The abuse happened. Making fun of Mother Rottencrotch isn’t gonna make the abuse any better or worse. But if anything, pointing out tragic irony just might make a couple people wake up and stop believing in all these stupid bible ghost stories that others use as an excuse to exploit kids.

That’s what’s funny. So stop being such a victim seeking, fake outraged snowflake and either laugh at someone pointing out hilarious irony or hit the ignore button. Because no one should have to live in a world of triggered, fake outraged attention whores.

Last edited:
Get the F over yourself.

I’ll tell you what’s funny and why it’s funny, because I for one don’t give 1/8th of a F whether you think I’m “sick” or not.

It’s hilarious when someone who millions of people literally worshipped and thought was above human, gets outed for being pond scum in reality.

Nobody here, not me, not @tksirius —no one—has ever insinuated or ever once said anything that’s even remotely hinted that child abuse is funny...and you know it. What’s funny is the irony of these fake, fairy tail-promoting losers telling us how their man in the sky is better than everyone else’s man in the sky, and all the other grand poo-bah funny hat-wearing phonies telling us she’s a saint and that we should worship her when outside of make believe land she’s actually a low life piece of shit.

The abuse happened. Making fun of Mother Rottencrotch isn’t gonna make the abuse any better or worse. But if anything, pointing out tragic irony just might make a couple people wake up and stop believing in all these stupid bible ghost stories that others use as an excuse to exploit kids.

That’s what’s funny. So stop being such a victim seeking, fake outraged snowflake and either laugh at someone pointing out hilarious irony or hit the ignore button. Because no one should have to live in a world of triggered, fake outraged attention whores.

You are an angry dude. Get over your disapointment with women. That comes across loud and clear.

Get the F over yourself.

You said it better than I did.

You are an angry dude. Get over your disapointment with women. That comes across loud and clear.
Angry? Where are you getting “disapointment with women?” I’ve heard better retorts from 4th graders.

In any case, you trying to divert and ignore my point is a great example of how when people don’t have an intelligent response or get proven wrong, they try their damnedest to change the subject and deflect some kind of blame back on the other person.

Basically you’re doing the middle aged version of flopping down on the grocery store floor and throwing a temper tantrum because mom won’t buy you that bag of Skittles.

You’ve now made up two imaginary things to get triggered about in this thread. Do better.

Last edited:
Not a Mother Teresa fan. She's a throw back to the corruption inherited from the medieval church. She was no social worker and admitted as much. Her charities were more about putting butts in the church than alleviating suffering. But it's not a discussion for the football board.

sunshine.jpg

Angry? Where are you getting “disapointment with women?” I’ve heard better retorts from 4th graders.

In any case, you trying to divert and ignore my point is a great example of how when people don’t have an intelligent response or get proven wrong, they try their damnedest to change the subject and deflect some kind of blame back on the other person.

Basically you’re doing the middle aged version of flopping down on the grocery store floor and throwing a temper tantrum because mom won’t buy you that bag of Skittles.

You’ve now made up two imaginary things to get triggered about in this thread. Do better.

You are a hoot.

This thread.

original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts