!**Official 'Friday Funnies' Thread**!

Status
Not open for further replies.
f57a7cbfb2d69488d3169d66c25cff8e.jpg

Absolutely fuming!!!!!
So I go through the drive-through to pick up my sandwich, start heading down the road, pull it out of the bag and see this....
I know I asked for a lot on my sandwich and took off a few things that I didn't like but this was sooooooooo unnecessary! So I turn my car around pissed off and head back up there to make a complaint with the manager and find out who did this!!!! I mean customer service is huge with me and i wasn’t gonna let this slide right??

just to be told it says......
"BLT with cheese!"

Bitch.jpg

Absolutely fuming!!!!!
So I go through the drive-through to pick up my sandwich, start heading down the road, pull it out of the bag and see this....
I know I asked for a lot on my sandwich and took off a few things that I didn't like but this was sooooooooo unnecessary! So I turn my car around pissed off and head back up there to make a complaint with the manager and find out who did this!!!! I mean customer service is huge with me and i wasn’t gonna let this slide right??

"BLT with cheese!"

View attachment 5414

Here's your BLT with cheese bitch. :confused:

Absolutely fuming!!!!!

"BLT with cheese!"

View attachment 5414
Good things you didn't order Salami, Ham, Iceberg lettuce and Turkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts