!*****Official 'Franny Earns An 0-3 B1G Start vs Most Hated Rival' Game Thread*****!

You haters are gonna be really pissed when y'all find out that Gary gave Fran a raise & extension after the last game. Undefeated non-con schedule and the UCLA job opening up, gotta keep Fran in IC.

Shhhhhh keep that on the down low. That won’t come out for another 6 months when anoutside media source discovers it.

Iowa looks totally lost on defense. Too much substituting and bad combinations on the floor. After starters went out Kreiner commits an offensive foul, followed by a turnover and two minutes later down 10. Giving up 50+ points in 1st half is not forgiveable after all the talk of improved defense.

I still think moss has potential. Cook has talent but doesnt take advantage of it enough. Jordan B is a poor passing guard and hasn't scored enough to make up for his mismatches on defense.

Wieskamp has been awesome. Maybe if Garza was playing their defense would be more respectable.

But yea this is rough though. Fran definitely needs to be on the hot seat if they miss the tournament.

IF THEY MISS THE TOURNAMENT????
Son, please!

This team is gonna drive me to UNI, Drake and,..and..no, I can't bring myself to say it!

I still think moss has potential. Cook has talent but doesnt take advantage of it enough. Jordan B is a poor passing guard and hasn't scored enough to make up for his mismatches on defense.

Wieskamp has been awesome. Maybe if Garza was playing their defense would be more respectable.

But yea this is rough though. Fran definitely needs to be on the hot seat if they miss the tournament.

Hot seat for Barta in Spanish means mo money and bigger casa.

Iowa looks totally lost on defense. Too much substituting and bad combinations on the floor. After starters went out Kreiner commits an offensive foul, followed by a turnover and two minutes later down 10. Giving up 50+ points in 1st half is not forgiveable after all the talk of improved defense.

BD-04324B-Fran-McCaffery-Building-a-Championship-Defense-944.jpg

Reason.gif

LOL the announcers act surprised we are outscored in the paint....IDIOTS ITS LAYUPS by the guards because we CAN'T guard anyone Man-Man! Duh it's pretty easy actually. The kids have no toughness nobody bears down and says not me....lets hope they miss a layup and try and run out.

Edwards already has 16! Think we might pay attention to try to stop him?