OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Compared to KFz's "it takes a QB 3 years to learn the offense" approach this is light speed.

you know that 3 year learning curve has always troubled me. I wonder if its the players issue. And i wonder was that original idea mentioned by a player or by a coach?

Last edited:
The guy has a starting QB returning and he can't even keep him around. The guy won 8-1 in the regular season! He one more games in a fraction of a season than the Heisman winning #1 overall draft pick! Along with that, our QB sneak game went out the window. The next thing you know he will phase out the fullback.

Jim is dumping him for a QB that won half as many games.

This is like an ugly dude dumping a hot chick because his ugly ass ex wants him back.

FIRE THAT ONE GUY (can't bring myself to even say his name)

The guy has a starting QB returning and he can't even keep him around. The guy won 8-1 in the regular season! He one more games in a fraction of a season than the Heisman winning #1 overall draft pick! Along with that, our QB sneak game went out the window. The next thing you know he will phase out the fullback.

Jim is dumping him for a QB that won half as many games.

This is like an ugly dude dumping a hot chick because his ugly ass ex wants him back.

FIRE THAT ONE GUY (can't bring myself to even say his name)

To be clear, it wasn't a fucking fair catch so the kid should have been undefeated in the regular season.

You just can't lose kids like that in this day and age.

FIRE TIM LESTER

He talks about offense and nuance ..with ease- he knows too much

Fire him

Yes, everybody knows an OC should spout complete gibberish at a press conference and in interviews. Then when that does not work, just say, we'll, I did the best that I can. What do you guys want?

Yes, everybody knows an OC should spout complete gibberish at a press conference and in interviews. Then when that does not work, just say, we'll, I did the best that I can. What do you guys want?

Has anyone ever been in a situation where you can just tell you are in way over your head? So you try to bullshit your way along, but you just know you are so hopelessly behind that you are never going to catch up. There is so much anxiety in that position. That has to have been how BF felt for the past 5 years. He never should have been put in that situation, he needed much more extensive training before he was ready for a position like OC at a P5 school.