-Official: Fire Ferentz Thread-

HawkForce

Well, figured I should get it started two years early :).....

The ONLY year Kirk MAY have led this team into the playoffs was 02...and that year it would have been controversial because it would have been us or USC. Unacceptable that he can't get us into the playoffs....it is time we move on from him and find someone to take us to the next level!!!!

Well, figured I should get it started two years early :).....[SIZE="4="]The ONLY year Kirk MAY have led this team into the playoffs was 02...and that year it would have been controversial because it would have been us or USC. Unacceptable that he can't get us into the playoffs....it is time we move on from him and find someone to take us to the next level!!!![/SIZE]
=

You need to find more important things to worry about at 6 in the morning other than the employment of Kirk Ferentz.

Maybe work on world hunger or peace in the middle east....

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest Hawkforce? Hope so cuz that's about all you're going to get out of it.

Well, figured I should get it started two years early :).....

The ONLY year Kirk MAY have led this team into the playoffs was 02...and that year it would have been controversial because it would have been us or USC. Unacceptable that he can't get us into the playoffs....it is time we move on from him and find someone to take us to the next level!!!!

I take this as you not liking the playoff. Listen to what you just said, in 02 we weren't considered for the NC game. If we would of had this playoff, we may of gotten in and had a chance. In the current BCS system you have that 3rd best team getting screwed. At least now, it's the 5th best team getting screwed. That's progress. If you're actually serious about Kirk needing to be fired than you're delusional.

Dudes and Dudette, HawkForce is funnin'! Didn't y'all notice the little smiley face he used in his post?
Trav, I understand why you're stressed out ;), but what's up with the rest of youse??

Dudes and Dudette, HawkForce is funnin'! Didn't y'all notice the little smiley face he used in his post?
Trav, I understand why you're stressed out ;), but what's up with the rest of youse??

Not stress. Just think the dude has homerchampless'esque intelligence. That's all.

Latest posts