***Official Fat Pitsgerald Breaks His Other Leg and the Hawkeyes Eat Mildcat For Supper Game Thread***

These first 2 games shows how a kid can just tear it up in high school against weak competition and when the next level comes around maybe you just haven't got it. So far he has happy feet, absolutely no touch, and thinks a receiver can catch a 100 mph fastball at 10 yards in traffic.

Don’t feel bad man, mine started thinning at 19 and now at 40 Homer Simpson would have me beat if I tried to grow it out.

I was feeling alright until LeeAnne, the stylist who has always cut my goldilocks for $20 handed me a hand mirror to view the vastly thinning mane

I screamed NO WAY

Alas and Alack

Last edited:
50+ pass attempts. Less than 25 runs.

That by itself isn't terrible. Combine it with 50% completion, less than 250 yards, and 3 interceptions all from bad throws....

The good throws are fantastic. Big arm, tight throws when set. But man, I'm not sure the "touch" or happy feet or decision making are things the the "lightbulb: is gonna come on all of the sudden. At minimum he threw 5-6 fastballs that should have been change ups, 3 were interceptions.

Brian is doing Petras no favors giving up on the run game.

Find a way to run the ball, period. You have a player in Goodson we haven't had in a decade at RB, maybe longer.

And whatever tell Iowa has in the stretch zone runbetter get figured out, or scrap the damn play.

Pieces are there, but the holes are too large.

If not basically spotted 14 points, Iowa loses this by 3 scores.

I know this is basically a exhibition season, but its not enjoyable thus far. I had less angst when not playing at all.

Is incensed apathy a thing?

Go Hawks... sigh.

Latest posts