!*****Official Do Or Die IA vs IL Game Thread*****!

I feel like my conspiracy theory was right. Wadley benched first possession. Cost us a turnover too. Congrats ferentz

You throw the ball, you add the mesh hand off with Stanley keeping it and running it, you use AW as a decoy and pretty soon, the DL's and LB's are running parallel to the LOS instead of straight up field. Now you have an offense that can run and pass.

You throw the ball, you add the mesh hand off with Stanley keeping it and running it, you use AW as a decoy and pretty soon, the DL's and LB's are running parallel to the LOS instead of straight up field. Now you have an offense that can run and pass.

So true when the defense doesnt know what is coming at them.

I feel like my conspiracy theory was right. Wadley benched first possession. Cost us a turnover too. Congrats ferentz

I look at it this way. The D didn't have AW to key on. If not for the fumble...that's execution...we were on our way to points.

I doubt it. My guess is Kirk is always afraid to put in the new guys but knew he needed to today. He finds it less risky to put them in with great field position.

Latest posts