!*****Official Do Or Die IA vs IL Game Thread*****!

I liked the pass on that third and two. Now they and everyone in the stadium is expected a run on this next play. This is the PERFECT time for play action for a loooooooooong pass for six.

You are right but they ran it,

I was thinking the same thing. If this is the game plan from here on out.. They will continue to struggle on offense.

Struggling on offense has been happening since 1999. Did you come into this game expecting that to change?

As I said, I think they wanted to send a message to AW not to dance around but run through the hole, dont dance until you have to.
Fair enough, although I am not sure why that isn't a coaching point during practice this week.

But now that the message has been delivered...??? What's he at now? 20+ carries with full quarter to go?

So what was the point of running Young and IKM on first drive and then play Wadley exclusively since?

I'm telling you, Kirk is too scared to put someone else in. Early in the game against a terrible team with great field position is the only time he feels safe doing it. What's funny is when you have great field position, you want your best chance to score. It really shows how conservative Kirk thinks.