!*****Official Do Or Die IA vs IL Game Thread*****!

QB George JR is only hitting 50% but hitting some big ones, the rushing defense getting gashed is the big problem.

And here we are , we cant run the ball which puts too much pressure on our young QB and avg receivers

Lol why is everyone upset. This was pegged as a 5-7 or slightly better team preseason....so....? Dont get all upset when its true. Most of you go back and look at your own prognostications...pat yourself on the back. Go hawks!

You're not upset when the upcoming team is bad enough to make you predict 5-7?

Lol why is everyone upset. This was pegged as a 5-7 or slightly better team preseason....so....? Dont get all upset when its true. Most of you go back and look at your own prognostications...pat yourself on the back. Go hawks!

I predicted 9 wins and I want to be right damn it.:)

I sure am glad I didnt drive up there for this game, I remember giving away my tickets for the ISU game at kinnick in 2014 and was so glad after the hawks and mostly the coaches stunk up that game with no originality

With 2:49, Kirks probably disappointed. Would prefer to take knees and go to half but now will be forced to run a couple plays before punting.

Again Wadley open underneath. WTF?!?
Watch as Stanley locks on and throws. No progression through receivers.

After the interception we are not throwing to the middle of the field which really cuts your options down. We have plenty of time to use the hashes

Latest posts