!*****Official 'Cousin Oliver Has A Family Reunion at The Big House' Game Thread*****!

Keep it real, guys.

On the last INT, the ball was right where it should have been. The receiver got no separation and the DB made a great play. I know it goes against the narrative, but not every interception is on the QB.

That said, it is baffling that Stanley didn't throw the ball away on that sack. Dumb play on his part, especially as a senior.

I really cant figure why our offense and Stanley are not more precise and into it. Start using some easier pass routes like some simple comeback and stop patterns ,

Brian F, Where are the TEs for some short passes?
Screens. Draws. Most of Michigan’s blitzes are easy to read. Audible into a screen or draw. I don’t get it

The analysts saying at halftime that Michigan just played their best half of football this season is the funniest thing I've heard today. Aside from the first two drives, their offense hasn't been a factor. The difference in this game is our inability to finish drives & score points. Obviously, the turnovers hurt, but it's crazy that the score is still only 10-3 right now.