!*****Official 'Cousin Oliver Has A Family Reunion at The Big House' Game Thread*****!

Stanley is looking more and more like the QB for my fav pro team (Vikings). He pads the stats with short passes beats up poor competition, but fails with quality competition and meaningful passes. That early fade to the Michigan transfer instead of a direct pass to a wide open tight end who had his man sealed said it all to me. Who game planned all those throws down the sideline into coverage, hard to watch.

Yeah we are screwed.
We survived 3 turn overs. THREE!!!!!
Thanks to our defense.
6 trips past mid field. SIX!!!!!!¡!
Getting 3 points. THREE!!!!!!!!!

We just are not good enough offensively.
Our defense might very well be a top 5-10.
But our offense isn't even in the top 25.
We will be lucky to finish the year ranked.

Yeah we are screwed.
We survived 3 turn overs. THREE!!!!!
Thanks to our defense.
6 trips past mid field. SIX!!!!!!¡!
Getting 3 points. THREE!!!!!!!!!

We just are not good enough offensively.
Our defense might very well be a top 5-10.
But our offense isn't even in the top 25.
We will be lucky to finish the year ranked.

I think we'll end up having a decent year but our offense will be lucky to be in the top 70.

Reality is that nate Stanley can't play like penn state last year, Wisconsin last year, and Michigan this year, and us win a game. From opening tick nate did not have it today, neither did sargent. not sure what happened, but those two guys did not play well enough for us to win today. our offense sucked it up today. really felt like we gave Michigan way too much credit all week with everybody talking about what a great team, great stadium we were playing in. we play in three stadiums most of the time where there's 100000 people a game, its not like you've never done that before. they walked in in awe, finally settled in on defense but offense was shell-shocked, and yet.....after 8 sacks, 4 turnovers, you still had two shots in the last 4 minutes to win this game and your senior qb couldn't go win you the game. thats the story. go win the game.

Net rushing for Iowa-- 1 YARD

FatPowerfulBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts