!*****Official Conference USA Officiating Outback Bowl Thread*****!

I disagree. Stubborn, yes. He shouda have sat CJ 2 possessions ago, but he's not forcing him out there.

What he is doing is letting the player make the decision, and in this case that is not right or fair, to anyone.

And you know this how? And short 20 somethings are able to make adult decisions? He is 60 yo. He knows better. He is not a nice person.

I would say that CJB should've pulled himself, but I he's not wired that way. He wants to compete no matter what. But he killed us today. This, once again, is on KF. I love the Hawkeyes but it really ticks me off when our coach does things that cause us to lose. Playing their butts off and doing everything possible to win and then losing, it happens. But when coaching decisions take a group of players giving everything they have from having a chance to win to losing and then passing it off as it "just being football" or "not executing". That coach need to be sent packing.

As I'm watching the game, I've now seen 47 times that Coach K is having surgery, a new Outback Bowl record...

Latest posts