!*****Official Conference USA Officiating Outback Bowl Thread*****!

Supporting coach Ferentz isn't supporting medocrity. If you believe that..from a historical perspective...every Hawk fan who ever lived did also. Are you all losers who stupidly cheer for mediocracy?

Oh did you just pull the "I'm a bigger Iowa fan than you" card? Haha No response to you necessary. You defeated yourself. How's your Lambo running? Lol
Ahh, I see you dodged another point with some fifth grader jive talk. The least you could do was be funny when you try to insult people.

If I had a Lambo it would be running great.

Ha. You're a nutless bag of spare parts, bud.

At the risk of my complete embarrassment, do tell us wdhere, when, and in what role you coached football.

Go 'head. I'll wait.
You can ask niemo if I coached since his dad was a legend where I coached.

Supporting coach Ferentz isn't supporting medocrity. If you believe that..from a historical perspective...every Hawk fan who ever lived did also. Are you all losers who stupidly cheer for mediocracy?

Your logic is dizzying.

If I root for Iowa Im a loser cheering for mediocrity? But supporting Ferentz isnt supporting mediocrity? So If I root for Iowa but not Ferentz, who am I rooting for? And am I rooting for mediocrity?

Proud's not going to tell you where he coached and his record. They don't keep stats for 5th grade. By the way did I tell you I was the leading heart surgeon in this country for 15 years. I taught Ben Carson all he knows.

Your logic is dizzying.

If I root for Iowa Im a loser cheering for mediocrity? But supporting Ferentz isnt supporting mediocrity? So If I root for Iowa but not Ferentz, who am I rootok ing for? And am I rooting for mediocrity?
Wow. Try to keep up. Lol I'll go slow. To the person who said that I accept mediocrity I said if that were true, then he was calling himself the same since he roots against the winningest coach in Iowa history....but he is an Iowa fan.

Proud's not going to tell you where he coached and his record. They don't keep stats for 5th grade. By the way did I tell you I was the leading heart surgeon in this country for 15 years. I taught Ben Carson all he knows.
I was an assistant coach. I didn't claim To be Lombardi. I stated that I coached. Under 2 hall of fame coaches. They deserve praise. Not me. I coached. That's all.

Wow. Try to keep up. Lol I'll go slow. To the person who said that I accept mediocrity I said if that were true, then he was calling himself the same since he roots against the winningest coach in Iowa history....but he is an Iowa fan.

So wanting a coach fired is rooting against said coach?
Again, using your logic, I want Ferentz fired, but I root for Iowa, therefore I root for mediocrity? Because Im not rooting for Ferentz? Because history shows me that rooting for Iowa in rooting for mediocrity, while rooting for Ferentz is rooting for above mediocre?

Have I got it right now?

I was an assistant coach. Under 2 hall of fame coaches. They deserve praise. Not me. I coached. That's all.

Uh huh. You stated you coached to make it sound like you were a football guy. There's no other reason for you to mention that you supposedly coached.

Then when someone calls you out on it you back track. Typical.

If you were under 2 hall of famers than what school and who were they? Surely they had more than one assistant (so we wouldn't know your name), and you should be proud to have worked with them. And you'd be proving me wrong. I don't see a down side for you.

And before you dodge again by asking my SSN you should remember I didn't come here making dumb claims about myself. Someone else did.

I was an assistant coach. I didn't claim To be Lombardi. I stated that I coached. Under 2 hall of fame coaches. They deserve praise. Not me. I coached. That's all.
Of course you did. Did I mention I was an astronaut for 15 years and fixed the mirrors on the hubble. That was after my stint as a doctor. I wasn't the lead astronaut but I was there with 2 hall of fame astronauts.

Latest posts