!*****Official Battle For The Bull Game Thread*****!

Brilliant!!!! Kick the ball out of bounds. Oh and now the announcers are talking moral victories. They get the heartland trophy and we get the participation trophy. That participation trophy is pretty expensive at 4.5 million a year.

With the small amount of time the fg there gets them to the onside kick. We need to kick about 6 field goals a game to have a chance to win.

Yeah I don't agree with Griese... after our success last year and who we had coming back.

This year has been atrocious... but we have seen this a lot in the past twenty years.

It's nothing new.

That game played out about how I thought it would. Defense keeps us in the game for the offense to piss it all away. Professor KFer would do something retarded and GD would continue to be inept.

Now Michigan... Michigan will take our manhood. They will smoke us. It won't even be funny.

Yeah I don't agree with Griese... after our success last year and who we had coming back.

This year has been atrocious... but we have seen this a lot in the past twenty years.

It's nothing new.

Look on the bright side only ten more years to go. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

The refs have been terrible most of this year for Iowa's home games. I thought a lot of fixes were made last year as they were making far fewer bad calls. They ignored several late hits, they missed an obvious roughing the punter. They gave the bug eaters a td when he was down at the 1. They took away an Iowa TD that was a completion. I really hope that the big 10 conference takes some serious steps to keep this from happening again to Iowa. I enjoy watching the team, they play so hard. I just hate it when hurdles are placed in their path that should not be there.

The refs have been terrible most of this year for Iowa's home games. I thought a lot of fixes were made last year as they were making far fewer bad calls. They ignored several late hits, they missed an obvious roughing the punter. They gave the bug eaters a td when he was down at the 1. They took away an Iowa TD that was a completion. I really hope that the big 10 conference takes some serious steps to keep this from happening again to Iowa. I enjoy watching the team, they play so hard. I just hate it when hurdles are placed in their path that should not be there.

Yeah but no way they make these calls based on what team is doing better at the time....it cant be a conspiracy to keep teams in the top 10 in the top 10 there is no way stuff like that can happen in a billion dollar industry? It just wouldn't be ethical.......

Hawk nick you've been caught red handed

We'll probably beat Illinois, but that's it. 12 wins followed up with 6 wins with virtually the same personnel. Our schedule was really weak last year.

And we had unbelievable luck. That's what it requires for Iowa to have their once in a blue moon dream season. Weak ass schedule and good ass luck. There is no other way.

We'll probably beat Illinois, but that's it. 12 wins followed up with 6 wins with virtually the same personnel. Our schedule was really weak last year.
Yes maybe it was but we rose to the occasion and went 12-0. That's hard to do no matter what anybody says. Look at today. If we would of beat bucky would you still say it was a weak ass schedule? We beat them last year. I'm just ready to put all the bad talk about last year and focus on this year because we should be winning again if we had competent coaching! Not knocking you Tk I just think it's all on the coaches.

0 penalties called against the bug eaters, what total non sense. In the last 3 Iowa home games 15 penalties for 116 yards called against Iowa, but Iowa's opponents have only had 2 penalties called against them for 20 yards. The calls going against Iowa is getting to be a clear trend, the refs are clearly favoring Iowa's opponents for whatever reason. I would like to see this stop and be balanced out. In fact Iowa is generally the better prepared team that is better in the fundamentals vs their opponents. If anything there should be more calls against Iowa's opponents if the refs were calling the games fairly.

Latest posts