!*****Official Battle For The Bull Game Thread*****!

Wisconsin is shooting themselves in the foot big time. Iowa fortunate that it's close in the only place that matters...scoreboard.

Question, does Wisky have a penalty?

It's pretty crazy how perfect teams seem to be playing us. NDSU, NW, and Wisc....16 quarters and less than 3 total penalties against opponents?

I'm happy we are even in this game at half time. There's still a chance! It would be a huge win for us and if we do win we can't piss it away @PSU especially after a bye week.

Where were the late hit calls, come on! On both field goal drives at least 2 were missed.

In spite of this terrible officiating Iowa is getting momentum. I think that the defense continues to be stout, and that the offense will break a long run. The bug eaters have a lot of guys close to the line of scrimmage. Once they get past that first line it's bye bye,

Where were the late hit calls, come on! On both field goal drives at least 2 were missed.

In spite of this terrible officiating Iowa is getting momentum. I think that the defense continues to be stout, and that the offense will break a long run. The bug eaters have a lot of guys close to the line of scrimmage. Once they get past that first line it's bye bye,
Seriously the officiating has not been bad.

If we do a better job of tackling in the second half and mix the run with some sharp passing like we did at the end of the half we might have a chance.

I think Wisconsin started to blitz more because they could see Iowa's run game was starting to improve.

Latest posts