OFFICIAL 2020 CUBS BASEBALL THREAD

I'll enjoy the team playing on that channel if it plays to it's potential.

Having a new voice with a contract will help. Players were taking liberties on Maddon last year, such as not running hard out of the box, and that included Bryant, Riz and Baez, the three best players on the team.

What is it? I'm on Mediacom in good old NE Iowa

Its called Marquee Sports Network. I have Mediacom and its on channel 51 or 66.14 Hendricks pitched today and looked very sharp. Yesterday Lester pitched and didn't look very good. Right now they are replaying the game today against the Royals.

I'll enjoy the team playing on that channel if it plays to it's potential.

Having a new voice with a contract will help. Players were taking liberties on Maddon last year, such as not running hard out of the box, and that included Bryant, Riz and Baez, the three best players on the team.

I think it'll be different this year. Baez has talked about that stuff and said they are going to work hard and turn it around.

Its called Marquee Sports Network. I have Mediacom and its on channel 51 or 66.14 Hendricks pitched today and looked very sharp. Yesterday Lester pitched and didn't look very good. Right now they are replaying the game today against the Royals.
Just popped it on. Awesome. Thanks. Too bad we're getting smoked by the Rangers.

Ready for some baseball! I'll be at my 1st ever spring game the 19th to see them!
I have Dish, this whole Marquee thing is a pain. I hope Dish and them get it figured out ASAP or I'll be having to find another source I guess.

Bump? I miss Cubs baseball. :(

On the bright side, I am getting a lot more projects and honey-do items done around the house than I normally would.

Sounds like they're aiming for an early July return without fans. Can't come soon enough. *fingers crossed*

No doubt on needing something to look forward to. I was a little more amped for the NFL draft than normal.

We have YouTubeTV so no Marquee Network for us yet. Hoping they get that figured out soon.

JB Pritzker has really stepped in it his time.

The outspoken llinois governor has unfairly accused baseball players as being selfish and greedy because they may reject the owners initial financial proposal (which screws the players and protects the owners) and offers no guarantees on player safety.

Memo to the Gov. These players are humans with families and loved ones just like anyone else and want a safe work environment, just like anyone else. How the hell is that selfish or greedy. Fred Flintstone is getting raked over the coals by Chicago sports media today.

Governor Pritzker, I sincerely hope you take notice when your states' citizens go to open states like Iowa, Indiana, Missouri and eventually Wisconsin to spend their disposable income. And I hope the feds turn a blind eye when you f your state up to the point where you cry for a bailout.

Man o man Kyle is dealing! 7 Ks in 4 innings. Struck out the side in the 4th.! Correction! 8 Ks in 4 innings.

Last edited:
Kyle tossed a complete game! Pitched a 3 hitter and shut out the Brewers! Cubs win 3-0. Happ with a 2 run HR and Rizzo a solo blast! Need to get my flag and get it flying!
Kyle struck out 9 and didn't walk anybody. Very nice game for Kyle!

Last edited:
Kyle tossed a complete game! Pitched a 3 hitter and shut out the Brewers! Cubs win 3-0. Happ with a 2 run HR and Rizzo a solo blast! Need to get my flag and get it flying!
Kyle struck out 9 and didn't walk anybody. Very nice game for Kyle!

Saw a stat earlier that said he’s only the 3rd pitcher since 1901 to have 9 Ks and no walks in an opening day start.

Lester pitched 5 no hit innings. The bull pen sucks! Super star closer Kimbrel gave up 4 walks and a hit batter! Outstandingly awful! Cubs got a lemon there. Different year same terrible bull pen! :mad:

Saw the other day a sweep is the equivalent of an 8.5 game winning streak with this shortened season. So sweeping the reds today would be huge. Really great way to start the season off if we could and get some teams behind the 8 ball right away.

Saw the other day a sweep is the equivalent of an 8.5 game winning streak with this shortened season. So sweeping the reds today would be huge. Really great way to start the season off if we could and get some teams behind the 8 ball right away.

FYI ... it is a 4 game series. Cubs play at Cin today and tomorrow still. :)

Latest posts