Official 2020 Big Ten Champs vs. What The Hell Is A DePaul Thread

Just cancelled rooms at Orleans in Vegas. No way am I going to watch Frans teams get beat up. Time for big changes.

I guarantee Iowa will be a better shooting team than DePaul this year. Off nights (Iowa) and hot shooting nights (DePaul) happen. That’s what happens in college b-ball.

With that said DePaul exposed some serious issues with this Iowa basketball team that is for absolute certain.

Boy, I don't know about that. Maybe it just was a hot night for DePaul shooting wise. What I can tell you for sure is that DePaul is a superior teams by far, that much was evident.

I guarantee Iowa will be a better shooting team than DePaul this year. Off nights (Iowa) and hot shooting nights (DePaul) happen. That’s what happens in college b-ball.

With that said DePaul exposed some serious issues with this Iowa basketball team that is for absolute certain.

I’m not trying to argue.
Genuinely curious but what did you see tonight makes you think that statement can be true?

That's the killer. Teams are going to note this in their advance scouts.

Garza was surrounded by a minimum of three Demons everytime he touched the ball in the post. And not once did he look to pass it out of there.

this is just like football....it's just the same old ,same old which seems like for 10 years now. When I watch most Iowa football and men's basketball games, it feels like I'm watching a re-run over and over again

this is just like football....it's just the same old ,same old which seems like for 10 years now. When I watch most Iowa football and men's basketball games, it feels like I'm watching a re-run over and over again
I’m going to keep saying it . We would be better in year 10 under Lick . Being impatient with a guy who just started to turn the corner in recruiting is still killing this program

I’m going to keep saying it . We would be better in year 10 under Lick . Being impatient with a guy who just started to turn the corner in recruiting is still killing this program
I think the two biggest factors were declining attendance and the threat of another wave of players, led by Matt Gatens, leaving the program.

We were barely a B1G caliber team by the end of his third season. No way could we survive another mass player exodus.

Boy, I don't know about that. Maybe it just was a hot night for DePaul shooting wise. What I can tell you for sure is that DePaul is a superior teams by far, that much was evident.

They are the better team. But not by near as much as what it looked like tonight. The 3 point line is a great equalizer to athleticism and if Bohannon plays we might be one of the better 3 point shooting teams in the country.

They were on fire and our 2 best players played like absolute garbage. It also looks like 2 of our young guys got a little comfortable. If CJ and Joe T keep getting better, we will have some good nights when Garza and Wieskamp are both clicking. I just hope those nights happen enough to be able to at least enjoy this season a little.

I think the two biggest factors were declining attendance and the threat of another wave of players, led by Matt Gatens, leaving the program.

We were barely a B1G caliber team by the end of his third season. No way could we survive another mass player exodus.

We don’t have to worry about a mass exodus. Nobody else is willing to pay for their college to play basketball

I didn’t care about the mass exodus then and I wouldn’t care if it happened now . We need better players . Much better