Offensive Line .... Break it Down

HawkGold

Maybe we can fill in some info...

Linderbaum... NFL - Guy must have been the glue last year.

Jeffrey Jenkins... walked away 2020

Jack Plumb...not playing much

Ezra Miller ...now at Nebraska. 4 Star

Tyler Enders - 4 star not playing

Noah Fenske - transferred

Justin Britt - Injury

Cody Inse - quit football

Tyler Elsbury - rotates

Josh Volk - Not playing

Mason Richmond - Playing

Kyler Schott - Left for professional opportunities

Mark Kallenberg - quit football but still had eligibility

That was a great watch and a very good breakdown....the foundation fell apart and it is hard to do anything when you can't protect your QB and block for the other skill positions.....and having terrible QBs......and terrible OC.

Last edited:
That was a great watch and a very good breakdown....the foundation fell apart and it is hard to do anything when you can protect your QB and block for the other skill positions.....and having terrible QBs......and terrible OC.
Perfect Storm. Anyone know the worst Big offensive rating in modern history?

Hey I'm comfortable with going with Padilla the rest of the way, Petras is ruined and nobody to help him out of the desert. He doubts himself even if he doesn't show it. Those throws to nobody today told me he is done. Padilla is a fighter and I always go with a fighter. I totally believe without a QB screwing over the defense like Petras has done for three games now Iowa rebounds and the D leads this team to wins. The running game looked better with Padilla and if the OC allows him to use his mobility he will be an upgrade. Today was ugly but sometimes ugly can lead to better things.

Hey I'm comfortable with going with Padilla the rest of the way, Petras is ruined and nobody to help him out of the desert. He doubts himself even if he doesn't show it. Those throws to nobody today told me he is done. Padilla is a fighter and I always go with a fighter. I totally believe without a QB screwing over the defense like Petras has done for three games now Iowa rebounds and the D leads this team to wins. The running game looked better with Padilla and if the OC allows him to use his mobility he will be an upgrade. Today was ugly but sometimes ugly can lead to better things.
One thing is for sure, Petras is a loser. Next man up.