OC buzz in IC around Marv Cook

Hearing buzz in IC that there is some smoke re marv cook and Iowa around an OC job. Its coming from people in the "Regina Loop" and they don't have any UI connections. I found it interesting but take it FWIW.

In other news, I'm running for Supreme Chancellor of the World.

How about Floyd the barber.

howard-mcnear03.jpg

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what a gooooooooood idea - we'll pretend to hand it off.

Yeah, we want to throw out all these sound good names, give me a guy that has qualifications, experience, success, innovative ideas, etc.

They just need to be former Iowa players, I'm pretty sure that's the only qualification required.

Hadn't heard the Cook rumour. Only thing I am hearing is that negotiations are taking place for Campbell to take over for Davis and DJK will be replacing Campbell as the receivers coach.

Hadn't heard the Cook rumour. Only thing I am hearing is that negotiations are taking place for Campbell to take over for Davis and DJK will be replacing Campbell as the receivers coach.

I also heard that Ed Hightower is replacing Andrew Francis, and Pierre Pierce will step in for Sherman Dillard on the bball team. Stay tuned!

Duff- This thread is going about as well as your "Matt Painter Knocked Up a Female Staffer and Could be Out at Purdue" thread.

Does that mean the new dress code will be sunglasses and sideways ball caps? How strict will this dress code be enforced?

He's not Greg Davis.

Bingo. Davis was very "qualified".

Whether this has legs or not, Cook was a highly successful player at Iowa, had an NFL career and has proven he can coach... even if it is in high school. He also gives a sh** about Iowa football.

Think Brett Bielema.. but with better character.

Because he caught that TD pass against fosu for the win in Columbus.

And don't forget that, in doing so, he ran over Bobo Pelini before crossing the goal line. That might be the intimidation we need get a leg up on our border rival.

Duff- This thread is going about as well as your "Matt Painter Knocked Up a Female Staffer and Could be Out at Purdue" thread.

Ummm never said he was in trouble at Purdue, I said he was in trouble w his wife. Google Matt Painter divorce and get back with me chief.

Latest posts