NWCA/Cliff Keen National Duals

Well pump, if your going to be in nevada, your only going to be about 15 minutes from Ames. Iowa won't wrestle till 1:00. But, i've always believed in family first. Hope your son does well.

Well goiahawks we will just have to see how it turns out. it will be a good match, Joe pumped for this and ready! ranking don't mean nothing it's done on the mat!

Carter should major Colon
WELL LETS SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT SUN COLON READY AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN JUST SAYING! I like how you hawks like to jump the gun, what happen to your 133 at Ohio! you all had him winning and he got his *** hand to him. so we will see what happens!

Again, I'm rooting for him and we'll see how it plays out tomorrow. Just don't see him getting the win.

Carter should major Colon
WELL LETS SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT SUN COLON READY AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN JUST SAYING! I like how you hawks like to jump the gun, what happen to your 133 at Ohio! you all had him winning and he got his *** hand to him. so we will see what happens!
NICE TROLL ATTEMPT! Well after Ramos beat Oliver i can see why most thought he had a good chance to beat Logan. (Nice try tho Dallas)
I hope Uni wins so Ramos can put a beat down on Colon for you!

NICE TROLL ATTEMPT! Well after Ramos beat Oliver i can see why most thought he had a good chance to beat Logan. (Nice try tho Dallas)
I hope Uni wins so Ramos can put a beat down on Colon for you!
we hope for the same so Colon does the same to Ramos like logan did to him, face it once Ramos is on the bottom colon will own him. all ramos has is on his feet, we will all see sun!!

NICE TROLL ATTEMPT! Well after Ramos beat Oliver i can see why most thought he had a good chance to beat Logan. (Nice try tho Dallas)I hope Uni wins so Ramos can put a beat down on Colon for you!
we hope for the same so Colon does the same to Ramos like logan did to him, face it once Ramos is on the bottom colon will own him. all ramos has is on his feet, we will all see sun!!
Doesnt matter if you write it in bold or capitalize your words, you are full of **** either way. What are you Colons best friend or something? Geez calm it down man!

well let's just let them wrestle. for respect you hawkeye fans don't even know what that is. i grew up with his coaches. i respect them!

Just ignore dallas. He has a one track mind and he only comes here for one reason (and it's not to discuss wrestling).

just like i said when the truth hurts you hawk fans, you all get defensive! Wow anyway this daul tournment means nothing March is were it happens. i do know what i am talking bout AFhawk86. well today is the day !!! going to be fun to watch.

just like i said when the truth hurts you hawk fans, you all get defensive! Wow anyway this daul tournment means nothing March is were it happens. i do know what i am talking bout AFhawk86. well today is the day !!! going to be fun to watch.

You don't make sense first you say this tournament doesn't matter then you say today is the day.For your information every match is important regardless who your wrestling.Seedings mean everything when Nationals get here.

I noticed "dallas" is from Mason City. Clear Lake, where Colon wrestled is about a ten minute drive west of Mason City. Mason City is also, Cyclone Country. I've watched Colon wrestle many, many times. He is a good wrestler. I'd like to see Colon beat Carter but I also want to see Virginia Tech beat UNI so I can watch Ramos wrestle Carter. I don't mind new blood joining the forum and expressing their opinion. What I don't like is the way they put it. If you want to live up to the expression, "Can't fix stupid", dallas, you got a good start.;)

I noticed "dallas" is from Mason City. Clear Lake, where Colon wrestled is about a ten minute drive west of Mason City. Mason City is also, Cyclone Country. I've watched Colon wrestle many, many times. He is a good wrestler. I'd like to see Colon beat Carter but I also want to see Virginia Tech beat UNI so I can watch Ramos wrestle Carter. I don't mind new blood joining the forum and expressing their opinion. What I don't like is the way they put it. If you want to live up to the expression, "Can't fix stupid", dallas, you got a good start.;)

Well i can say whatever colon killed carter 13-3. And had him on his back. So bite me. Ramos dosent stand a chance. Just saying. So screw you hawks. It was just proven on the mat.

Congrats to Colon! He is the real deal.

"Bite me" and "screw you hawks"

Great way to make your point. What are you 10? Do you talk to your mother that way?

Since when do UNI wrestling fans hate Iowa wrestling so much? Uni is Iowa's little Brother. Uni looks up to and aspires to be everything the hawkeyes are in wrestling.

Its Ok Dallas we will get over a UNI wrestler beating a V-tech wrestler pretty fast. Either team will get whooped by the Hawks soon enough!

The Hokes looked pretty gassed late in some of those matches. I would like to thank Iowa's little brother UNI for giving V-Tech some hell! Hopefully a fresh hawk squad will dominate!

Latest posts