Nw Game Thread

Our d goes right back on the field to start the third quarter...I don't like the way this is heading...if we don't sub in the d line in the third quarter, our guys are going to be dead by the 4th.

No Davis in the dline...I can't believe he can't spell someone for a series

Who?????

Am I the only one who has never seen a team use all their timeouts at the end of a half to rest their guys? I've seen it to ice the kicker...but to rest the D Line is new to me. But I guess we should obviously be doing this.

Am I the only one who has never seen a team use all their timeouts at the end of a half to rest their guys? I've seen it to ice the kicker...but to rest the D Line is new to me. But I guess we should obviously be doing this.

Haha.. great point

With the way Vandy is locking on to his receivers right now, I say no way. You don't risk giving NW the ball back.

I'm not saying to do it to rest the D line. Do it to give your offense a chance to score. If they punt and you get it at the 20 then sit on it. But to not give them a chance with 3 timeouts is ridiculous.

I'm not saying to do it to rest the D line. Do it to give your offense a chance to score. If they punt and you get it at the 20 then sit on it. But to not give them a chance with 3 timeouts is ridiculous.

3 timeouts with under 30 seconds and the ball on your own 25??? You take a knee every time....especially when you're up 10.

Latest posts