Nw Game Thread

Just taking a stab here, but suspect players and staff feel better about score than majority of knitters here do.

Any words of confidence from us Hawks? I mean, I would love to feel confident but I have seen this all before.....and NW gets the ball first when halftime is over, sigh...

Vandy had plenty of room to run for a first down on that pick throw. I don't understand why he didn't just run for the 1st? Take some time and come away with a score. This Iowa team is just so frustrating to me.

NW could easily be up 14-10 right now. Iowa can not play conservative. You can't count on getting a 98 yard Int return for a TD whenever they are about to score.

IMO, we are lucky with the score where it is at. The pick six when they are inside the 20, the missed field goal opportunity, they have been driving. Coaches need to realize that we need to make every possession count. This isn't the Iowa D of the past that we can rely on to win.

We have to score another14-21 points to win this game. NW is going to dink and donk down the field on are tired D in the 4th.

Once again, the play calling is just incomprehensible. Third and one and we throw what was a lateral to Coker who isn't looking.

Second and two and were are passing...Vandy throws late over the middle...very bad.'

I think we can line up and smash mouth these guys. Go three wide and run the ball...they are taking two out of the box and we are controlling the interior of the d-line.

Vandy has played better in the two minute offense then any other time... Let him keep doing it

I agree. Maybe I'm wrong and Vandy isn't up to the task of giving the ball in that situation.

If that were the case then it's the coaching staff's fault for not recruiting a qb that's good enough.

Once again, the play calling is just incomprehensible. Third and one and we throw what was a lateral to Coker who isn't looking.

Second and two and were are passing...Vandy throws late over the middle...very bad.'

I think we can line up and smash mouth these guys. Go three wide and run the ball...they are taking two out of the box and we are controlling the interior of the d-line.

2nd and 2 was a good call...incomplete pass we can run for 2 yards on 3rd down. Considering how conservative Iowa is...you know everyone complains...everyone would have expected a run. Just a bad pass....but it must be the coaches!!!!

Our d goes right back on the field to start the third quarter...I don't like the way this is heading...if we don't sub in the d line in the third quarter, our guys are going to be dead by the 4th.

No Davis in the dline...I can't believe he can't spell someone for a series

Latest posts