now that we have our signiture win

PCHawk

I think we can finally stop discussing if we will make the tourney and start discussing what seed we think we will be. I think right now we are playing like a 3 seed but if we continue to improve like Fran teams do I think we end up a 2 seed. Our margin for error is probably to small now to end up with a 1 seed but if we can start winning all the close ones, you never know.

If we can play like that every game, The sky is the limit. Now they just have to be consistent.

We really didn't play any different than we did in our losses. We just made all the plays down the stretch instead of our opponents making all the plays while we clanked free throws.

I'm happy with a 6 seed or better. The only team I don't want to play this year is Syracuse. Their zone would kill us. Anyone else I think we can beat. The sky is the limit with still 2 months of practice and important games left. We took a step today and got over the hump in a game everyone on here, myself included, thought we were going to lose. I think we are 1 of the top 10 teams in the country

I think we can finally stop discussing if we will make the tourney and start discussing what seed we think we will be. I think right now we are playing like a 3 seed but if we continue to improve like Fran teams do I think we end up a 2 seed. Our margin for error is probably to small now to end up with a 1 seed but if we can start winning all the close ones, you never know.
We are 4 games into a conference schedule that is murders row every night out. Seeds take care of themselves...one win on the road does not a season make. Don't get me wrong..we are good...but let's not start throwing seeds around.

Now that we have our signature win, we can't lay an egg at home against Minnesota. Are the goofers a great team? No. But they are a good team who is dangerous. The team needs to be focused for every game. This conference is no joke. Once we get through it, we will see where we land.

I'd like to get a 3 seed... Keep us on the other side of the bracket of the #1s.

I don't think we can get to a 2. Schedule is brutal.

Latest posts