Notre Dame vs the Ames High Cyclones Camping Bowl

That was pretty fair in that matchup with no home field or close to hone field advantage.

Banks had a terrible game and didn’t even look like himself.

That was pretty fair in that matchup with no home field or close to hone field advantage.

Banks had a terrible game and didn’t even look like himself.

Supposedly, he spent several nights away from the team at his family's house. No idea if true or not. He definitely had a tougher time against the step up in competition level.

I'm just worried that the Irish players won't give a crap about this game and playing lowly Ames, and they come out and play flat and uninspired football.

That's really the only way ISU has a chance of winning this one. Otherwise total mismatch. There's not a single position on the field where ISU is better than Notre Dame.

That's really the only way ISU has a chance of winning this one. Otherwise total mismatch. There's not a single position on the field where ISU is better than Notre Dame.

Agreed. Hopefully ND feels slighted and comes in with a chip on their shoulder.

Agreed. Hopefully ND feels slighted and comes in with a chip on their shoulder.

Lol, mashes em up like potatoes on Thanksgiving Day.

I don’t know I really can’t stand the Irish either. I thought Iowa playing them would have made more sense and gave Iowa some regional bragging rights. In that same regard if we beat USC it could give us some recruiting exposure on the West Coast. If we lose then it takes a lot of luster off of our season. It’s not always about getting wins especially when it’s the soft part of your schedule that gave you your wins.

That’s why I was hoping to play as high of ranked team available. Someone also stated that this could be a revenge game. Seriously? That coach and the players from the USC team that beat us are all long gone.

If our offense wet’s itself in this game against USC don’t be surprised if I come in here and rip into Brian just as I complimented him after the Ohio State win. Fair is fair.

Latest posts