Notable absences...??

hawkeyebob62

I notice Caddy and Playmaker, aka, "Bratty" and "Haymaker" are MIA yesterday afternoon/evening and today.

Sucks when things don't go one's way, I guess!

I notice Caddy and Playmaker, aka, "Bratty" and "Haymaker" are MIA yesterday afternoon/evening and today.

Easy tough guy. Some people are on call on the weekend. I give credit where credit is due. You have too much time on your hands if you're worried about who has/hasn't checked in on the forums. Saying things didn't go my way is a pathetic statement as well. Things couldn't have gone better yesterday. You sir, are the greatest fan of all though. Nobody is a better or bigger fan than you. Let's just call you superfan.

Easy tough guy. Some people are on call on the weekend. I give credit where credit is due. You have too much time on your hands if you're worried about who has/hasn't checked in on the forums. Saying things didn't go my way is a pathetic statement as well. Things couldn't have gone better yesterday. You sir, are the greatest fan of all though. Nobody is a better or bigger fan than you. Let's just call you superfan.

<<Let's just call you superfan>>

Damn right, sport

Admit it. You were speechless at times too. I was abou the only oe not expecting a blow out. You got pretty debbie on us.

Admit it. You were speechless at times too. I was abou the only oe not expecting a blow out. You got pretty debbie on us.

well, you have to admit, you lost a lot of ammo this weekend. Which is nice for us that love the Iowa Hawkeye football program

well, you have to admit, you lost a lot of ammo this weekend. Which is nice for us that love the Iowa Hawkeye football program

They will go into hiding now until Feb 2 and see if they come out and see their shadow. Them and their stupid &@&^ polls and stupid crap they were spouting when we had lost three close games against some obviously tough teams.

One of the best games I have ever attended if not the best. I don't hate Ohio State. Just great to take out a number of decades of frustration in one game.

Iowa showed their potential Saturday...lots of fans would like to see that more consistent, creative, performance on a regular basis, rather than sputtering, sputtering, sputtering...vanilla, vanilla, vanilla

It isn't an unfair expectation...

Put wood to Bucky...will be the consistent performance lots of fans cherish...still time to have a great season.

Taking OSU and Urban to the woodshed...priceless! Great job team and coaches!

Iowa showed their potential Saturday...lots of fans would like to see that more consistent, creative, performance on a regular basis, rather than sputtering, sputtering, sputtering...vanilla, vanilla, vanilla

It isn't an unfair expectation...

Put wood to Bucky...will be the consistent performance lots of fans cherish...still time to have a great season.

Taking OSU and Urban to the woodshed...priceless! Great job team and coaches!

I get it, but Iowa very rarely has a team that immediately is ready to play like that. It's difficult in the current climate of CFB - not many teams do it and the ones who do are typically in much better spot historically then the Iowa program. This was considered a down season for Iowa coming into the year, and they 6-3 against the 9th toughest schedule in the country.That's what I've argued for years on here, Iowa's floor is so much better then most programs and it's because we have an awesome fit at head coach. The Iowa program is consistently a winner and one that a lot of people take for granted.

Not sure what you are talking about. I was on you about being too negative.
hqdefault.jpg

My view is this...KF's coaching style is out of date...it needs to take more risk, become more creative, evolve with the sport... The OSU game was refreshing for the creativity and risk involved. The new uniforms, exciting game calling, and staying away from sitting on a lead were absolutely unexpected and magnificent. Perhaps Kirk is turning things over and realizes that a change is needed...for the good of the program and for the good of getting Brian into the head coaching slot. That won't happen if he stifles Brian...

I hope we pass the crap out of Wisconsin...let those talented tight ends run free...and the running game will follow.

Recruits have to be excited about playing for the "OSU game style" of play...

Great job all around...loved to see it...hoping for more.

Not sure what you are talking about. I was on you about being too negative.
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, I was too hard on them after losing to a decent NW team, my frustration was certainly more noticeable. I am glad I am not strictly like that on here.

Yeah, I was too hard on them after losing to a decent NW team, my frustration was certainly more noticeable. I am glad I am not strictly like that on here.

Isn't it nice to be able to argue about a win? Such a win? I seriously think in coachingdom, among the better programs that it is a real embarrassment to lose to Iowa (due to KF philosophy). No one wants to get Ferentzed. I think I just coined a new word. The old definition of Ferentzed just took on new meaning.

Isn't it nice to be able to argue about a win? Such a win? I seriously think in coachingdom, among the better programs that it is a real embarrassment to lose to Iowa (due to KF philosophy). No one wants to get Ferentzed. I think I just coined a new word. The old definition of Ferentzed just took on new meaning.

A lot of great programs have been Ferentzed over the years. Hell, he's got a chance to pass Hayden THIS season, never thought that would happen at the start of the year. I love having a HOF coach on the sidelines.

Latest posts