Not to put the cart in front of the horse...

omahawk2

...or count the chickens before they hatch or any other "old saying". I was just wondering if anyone had an accurate guess of what it would cost to attend the Rose Bowl? My Dad and I have never been to a bowl before, and we always said if the hawks were to make it back we would try to go. Of course there is a lot of football to be played between now and then and I, for one, am worried about every game left on the schedule. I was just wondering what kind ofball park amount it would cost...just in case.

How much do tickets cost?
How long do you guys that go to bowl games usually stay for?
How much do you spend on food, booze, entertainment other than the game?
Are there packages offered that include food, hotel, transportation?

...or count the chickens before they hatch or any other "old saying". I was just wondering if anyone had an accurate guess of what it would cost to attend the Rose Bowl? My Dad and I have never been to a bowl before, and we always said if the hawks were to make it back we would try to go. Of course there is a lot of football to be played between now and then and I, for one, am worried about every game left on the schedule. I was just wondering what kind ofball park amount it would cost...just in case.

I'd look at about $2000 each...that's if you don't go crazy...in LA, the sky is the limit...I'd go for a minimum of 4 days...tickets will probably run about $100....food booze and entertainment is where could save quite a bit...ie: cooler at room, flask, free events....If ur out till 3am every night drinking??? By the way this does happen.....HN is gonna offer something as a package...not sure if it will be all inclusive?? This is just an estimate.....based on the events I've been to---Super Bowl, Alamo, Sun, Capital One, Outback, NCAA Wrestling, many NFL games.....I think it'll be close...I always figure a 20% fudge factor for unexpected expense...

Figure: $100 game ticket
$350 rental car
$500 flight/baggage overages
$600 Good Hotel..
$100 parking
$100 program, shirt, hat, drinks, food at game...
$??? food, booze, entertainment

Good Luck...Go Hawks!!!

Wow, thats a lot of coin. It sounds like you've been to several bowl games and such, I take it you feel that it is well worth the money?

Thanks, I appreciate your insight. If they make it to the Rose Bowl I'll buy you a beer!

Latest posts