Not the "Blind Side" Ending....

PDXHawkeye

I feel bad for his parents. They have to be extremely disappointed.

Also, I saw on one of his facebook pictures (before he dropped the site tonight) a picture of his computer and a big bottle of prescription pills, without the label. I thought, probably not the best picture to have on FB.

also, during the bye week he made a pretty sketchy post about being at a concert back stage and a reference to what I interpreted as illegal activity. I thought Coach cant like that post, but I think he sober up and removed it the next morning.

BTW.... His girl is spicy hot... smokin... (No pun intended)...

Was just going to post something similar. What a disrespectful way to represent the family who took you in when your life could have been nothing. This isn't a "mistake", this is a major character flaw and I guess the one thing we can be glad about is that he is a senior and hopefully will get out of the state of Iowa ASAP.

Well you just revealed your major character flaw. When people make mistakes, simply kick them when they're down and and don't help them or give them any second chance.

I'd say that Hawk fans have gotten quite the blind side ending, as in blind sided by a wrecking ball.

Yeah, the whole "mistake" thing is vastly over-used. Trey Stross made a mistake when he dropped a pass in the end zone. Consistent illegal premedited drug use with multiple substances over a period of time is in NO WAY a "mistake."

Hopefully, he'll get things turned around.

Well you just revealed your major character flaw. When people make mistakes, simply kick them when they're down and and don't help them or give them any second chance.

Character flaws? Please explain.

Hawksflyhigh, That's one hell of a mistake. And I might know why you chose your monicker. :) You need to read what albertyoungisgood said about a mistake.

In this country you know by the 2nd grade that drugs are bad. This guy was a drug user who lived in a house where there was cocaine, pot, other illegal drugs and 3,000 dollars cash found. That's not a character flaw, that's a felon.

What are you saying? Is what he did ok? I believe that he should serve his time and tell people not to ruin their lives the way that he did.

But if you're trying to say that what he did is ok, then you're wrong, and you'll probably be getting anally raped in prison very soon.

Latest posts