Not looking good for Kozan

These kids have MONTHS to make a decision....go to the campuses, talk to the coaches, meet with advisors, etc. And with KF especially, he flat out tells the kids to not make a decision or give him a commitment unless they have thought it thru and are ready to give him their word.

To go through all of that and know that Feb 1 is the signing date and then back out at the last minute is bushleague. And don't give me the whole "these kids are 18, blah, blah, blah". We send 18 years old off every day to fight and die. Picking a school that has agreed to pay for your entire college education is a cakewalk compared to that.

You know, no offense, because I'm sure you're a good guy, but it's posts like this that **** me off to no end. How giddy were the posters on this site when Hill backed out of his verbal to ISU last week and committed to the Hawks? And now, we are ****** because a kid, who may have verbaled over the weekend, is now having second thoughts 2 days later? Really?

You know, I understand that we as humans only use 10% of our brains, but after reading this site, at times, I'm beginning to wonder if that's an overly generous estimate.

If this is going to turn into a Seantrell Henderson type deal

From what I've seen and heard, this bears no resemblance to Seantrel's situation including the hip-hop wannabe dad. Kozan appears genuinely torn. I wish him all the best with his decision.

Wish everyone would just chill. It is his life,not ours,so let him decide when he wants.
It is still Feb 1, which is signing day,until midnite. Then tomorrow comes,and it is Feb 2,and the sun will come up,and maybe he will decide tomorrow.

It is like some fans feel inconvenienced at waiting...well, just go do something normal,and come back on the weekend and find out what happened,ok?

You know, no offense, because I'm sure you're a good guy, but it's posts like this that **** me off to no end. How giddy were the posters on this site when Hill backed out of his verbal to ISU last week and committed to the Hawks? And now, we are ****** because a kid, who may have verbaled over the weekend, is now having second thoughts 2 days later? Really?

You know, I understand that we as humans only use 10% of our brains, but after reading this site, at times, I'm beginning to wonder if that's an overly generous estimate.

If this this was shorter and more condensed, it would be my new sig. In fact, I'm just gonna use that 2nd part of the post because it is awesome. Well done. :D

I got an original idea, but might be crazy on this board as of late. Celebrate the 24 we already have, and if Kozan signs up, awesome. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. 1 guy won't make or break this class.

From what I've seen and heard, this bears no resemblance to Seantrel's situation including the hip-hop wannabe dad. Kozan appears genuinely torn. I wish him all the best with his decision.

BINGO! Big decision. Despite the reports over the weekend, I'm not sure he ever actually told anyone "I'm going to be a Hawkeye." I never saw anything of the sort; just lots of speculation and presumption by one of the scouting services.

I, too, wish him well with his decision. I hope it still leads him to Iowa City. But he needs to be comfortable with his choice of schools.

Post of the day.

No doubt it's a big decision for a kid...a very important choice.

But after being recruited for years...and knowing this was the day...you'd think he would have things sorted out. If he's not settled on somewhere by now...be it IOWA or elsewhere...he's got potential transfer written all over him.

Well he's got it down to three schools out of a lot I'm guessing. So that has to count. Seriously, what if you are given a choice of 10 tvs to buy all the same size, price, and type... How long does it take you to pick one out if none of them are your favorite brand... Well multiply that by you having to keep that tv for the next 4 years

Just saw on "Brice's Corner"some Michigan website,Kozan committed to Iowa.That is about a hour old.Who knows!

No doubt it's a big decision for a kid...a very important choice.

But after being recruited for years...and knowing this was the day...you'd think he would have things sorted out. If he's not settled on somewhere by now...be it IOWA or elsewhere...he's got potential transfer written all over him.

Not quite, is it not possible hes taking as much time as possible to make sure this school is the school he will be at until he graduates or leaves for the NFL?

Stop calling out other posters or you will be banned. Throw your hatred elsewhere. It's sickening.
. Can you send this to tylersash? he gets away with calling people homosexuals everyday and I know that really offends lukeinbemidji, who actually adds value to this board.

. Can you send this to tylersash? he gets away with calling people homosexuals everyday and I know that really offends lukeinbemidji, who actually adds value to this board.

Yes it does....I am also offended by part time Paulsen's lack of insight on this subject.

pssst...he got banned today.

Well, now. That was, how shall I say it, "well earned".

joker.gif