Not looking good for Kozan

Cool. So you would rather a kid come here and waste a year of our coaches time and the University's resources and then transfer than re-think his decision before signing on the dotted line and making the right decision the first time around?

That makes sense....:rolleyes:

These kids have MONTHS to make a decision....go to the campuses, talk to the coaches, meet with advisors, etc. And with KF especially, he flat out tells the kids to not make a decision or give him a commitment unless they have thought it thru and are ready to give him their word.

To go through all of that and know that Feb 1 is the signing date and then back out at the last minute is bushleague. And don't give me the whole "these kids are 18, blah, blah, blah". We send 18 years old off every day to fight and die. Picking a school that has agreed to pay for your entire college education is a cakewalk compared to that.

The kid was an OSU lean for awhile, you guys get that right? It's not like his mind was made up on Iowa for months. Who knows what Chizek told him too? I have a feeling it's what others are saying, rather than what KF is saying right now.

These kids have MONTHS to make a decision....go to the campuses, talk to the coaches, meet with advisors, etc. And with KF especially, he flat out tells the kids to not make a decision or give him a commitment unless they have thought it thru and are ready to give him their word.

To go through all of that and know that Feb 1 is the signing date and then back out at the last minute is bushleague. And don't give me the whole "these kids are 18, blah, blah, blah". We send 18 years old off every day to fight and die. Picking a school that has agreed to pay for your entire college education is a cakewalk compared to that.

Agree 100%!!

So if Kozan had been leaning towards Auburn and then at the last minute Iowa came on strong would you be PO'd at the kid for being a little confused as to what his best option is? Easy to pass judgement when it does not directly impact you.

Thank you! My point exactly. Just so you know j(p)ozzer will tell you you're an idiot.

goods10 and those calling each other names.

If you want to disagree with other posters, fine, but do it with some tact and respect. People don't have to act like 13 year olds on here when it comes to argue. It gets old.
Why do I have to be singled out? I was giving my opinion on the kid not being able to decide to sign with Iowa and that I didn't want him to sign anymore because of that reason.

Why do I have to be singled out? I was giving my opinion on the kid not being able to decide to sign with Iowa and that I didn't want him to sign anymore because of that reason.

Because you were the being the most obtuse at the other posters.

If this is going to turn into a Seantrell Henderson type deal then pull the offer and save for someone who wants to be here. Im not just saying this because Im an Iowa fan but if you wanna go be a mediocre lineman in a spread system and not make anything of your self go right ahead. Maybe he doesnt think he has what it takes to be a pro style hand in dirt rough and tough big ten lineman. Go to Auburn then because they have enough problems to contend with at Iowa to be worrying about someone who has never set foot on the field.

Latest posts