Not looking good for Kozan

tweeterhawk

Was supposed to hold signing ceremony about now but this tweet:

AaronMatas Aaron Matas
Alex Kozan a no-show at Valor Signing Ceremony. Early rumor is he is no longer committed to Iowa. Working to get that info is

Was supposed to hold signing ceremony about now but this tweet:

AaronMatas Aaron Matas
Alex Kozan a no-show at Valor Signing Ceremony. Early rumor is he is no longer committed to Iowa. Working to get that info is

He's at Western Union getting his $$$$ from Auburn!

To be fair, that guy seems late to the original rumor over the last day or so to begin with.

Still.. not showing to your own announcement ceremony??

I just saw a tweet about Iowa pulling the schollie from Kozan?

And since Mich and Auburn might not have room now, he has nothing to announce??

that seems far fetched.

I don't even want this kid anymore. He's obviously not 100% on board with any of his choices so if he isn't 100% with Iowa I say see ya.

Too bad. I just hope he isn't getting pulled at from 100 different ways. It can be a stressful deal as it is without that crazy pressure. I'm sure there are a ton of hawk fans in melt down mode over this. But for crying out loud he's trying to make a huge decision. If he decides to be a Hawkeye great. If not well I hope Hawks will be fine without him.

I don't even want this kid anymore. He's obviously not 100% on board with any of his choices so if he isn't 100% with Iowa I say see ya.
Why make an idiotic statement like this when you have no idea what is going on?

I just saw a tweet about Iowa pulling the schollie from Kozan?

And since Mich and Auburn might not have room now, he has nothing to announce??

that seems far fetched.

I hope so. Not a good sign of character when you call coaches to commit Sunday and change your mind in less than 48 hrs.

Give me that kid w/ a 29ACT from Byron any day over that...I'm the first to declare Sealby "the next Jared Clauss"...book it. Literally?

that's got to be BS IMO.

why?

he might have told iowa that he changed his mind, so iowa went ahead and formally offered the two kids no one had heard about - schools have to cover their backsides too - he told mich and auburn he was going to iowa so they made their offers as well.......doesn't seem like a stretch to me.

why?

he might have told iowa that he changed his mind, so iowa went ahead and formally offered the two kids no one had heard about - schools have to cover their backsides too - he told mich and auburn he was going to iowa so they made their offers as well.......doesn't seem like a stretch to me.

Cause Auburn isn't full.

HawkeyeInsider Rob Howe
Source close to Alex Kozan situation tells me that '12 CO OL still has not made his final decision on a school. #Iowa #Auburn #Michigan