Not good news on Hampton and Davis

Just waiting to hear from the "we don't need Wegher" guys now...

That was such huge loss when he left the team.

Rob was citing Ferentz. I am guessing he was watching Kirk's weekly TV show.

Whoops. Didn't see the KF at the beginning. Obviously, I'm not down with the twitter-age.

Still, what does that mean? Sounds like a good quote to drum up traffic. (No offense to you linking to it intended; this is the proper place for debate and wild speculation.)

Whoops. Didn't see the KF at the beginning. Obviously, I'm not down with the twitter-age.

Still, what does that mean? Sounds like a good quote to drum up traffic. (No offense to you linking to it intended; this is the proper place for debate and wild speculation.)

Drumming up traffic to twitter is not a good business model. I know Rob well, and he doesn't do stuff like that.

What happened to Bruce Davis? I assume he was hurt on that play where Paki was stumbling off of the field? Did he come off the field with a leg injury?

They were right in the same area on that play. My guess is that they collided. Paki got Tebowed (kicked in the helmet, giving him a concussion), and Davis possibly broke a bone in the process?

They were right in the same area on that play. My guess is that they collided. Paki got Tebowed (kicked in the helmet, giving him a concussion), and Davis possibly broke a bone in the process?

i assumed they collided as well. gotta assume paki got davis' knee/leg to the head. but they never showed a replay, i don't think.

i assumed they collided as well. gotta assume paki got davis' knee/leg to the head. but they never showed a replay, i don't think.

Correct, they didn't show a replay. But that seemed like a logical concusion. Paki had no clue where he was after that play.

i thought the twitter statement was still criptic. Hampton maybe out for a while, but maybe not? That doesn't tell me a whole lot.

Is that an actual quote, Jon, or is Rob just throwing stuff at the wall to see if it sticks again?

I ask because if Kirk had said something like that, it probably would have been in the game story that ran in the Register this morning, and in that story, Kirk said he and the rest of the trainers were "cautiously optimistic."

Probably from his weekly show on Sunday night - the cautiously optimistic quote is from the postgame. You're giving the Rag too much credit if you think they would pick it up from his weekly show and get it in the paper. That would require a little extra work

I love how Rob gets a couple of things wrong and now many think he is not a source at all. Over the years Rob has been right waaaaay more than he's been wrong. If he says it is coming from KF I believe him

Latest posts