Not good news on Hampton and Davis

I'm not sure why I wrote Ohio State there. Of course, I know a tear makes him out for the season. I think I just got my thoughts crossed. I was doing like 8 things at once.

A bruise or strain keeps him out until the Michigan game but a bad sprain would maybe keep him out until Ohio State maybe...Probably before that.

THAT's what I meant to post......

I'm not sure why I wrote Ohio State there. Of course, I know a tear makes him out for the season. I think I just got my thoughts crossed. I was doing like 8 things at once.

A bruise or strain keeps him out until the Michigan game but a bad sprain would maybe keep him out until Ohio State maybe...Probably before that.

THAT's what I meant to post......

This thread has been discussing 3 different people which "him" are
you referring to ????

if hampton is out potentially for the whole year, we will definitely need 1 or 2 of the freshman to step up; just like last year. Otherwise, this could be a much longer year than anyone anticipated. If iowa is 1 dimensional, we are in serious trouble. However, if ever there was a year to be 1 dimensional, this is it. We have the most experience and talent ever at wide receiver, and we have a senior quarterback. Maybe, i pray maybe we will actually throw some SCREEN PASSES when the other team blitzes. You have to make the other team think twice before blitzing or coming with all out rushes on almost every play like they did in arizona.

Wow, thanks for that insight. I'm sure we had not figured that one out :)

If you want to ridicule someone, how about the guy who said Hampton could maybe be back for the OSU game (which was who iahawk was responding to). That poster has already said that he didn't know what he was thinking. Just a brainfart on his part.

I missed that Paki/Davis play ... the coverage of that game sucked *** from beginning to end

It's very difficult to do anything with a partially torn ACL, the best option is almost always have it reconstructed.

Latest posts