Not exciting?

lazyhawkfan

Not sure why people wouldn't think we are not an exciting team to watch. How many players of the week do we have, or how may players earned helmet sticker from ESPN? How do we stack up as far as big plays go (especially in the b1g)?
Don't really care how they feel, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it and find it very exciting.

Alabama averages .2 points per game more than Iowa but you never hear how boring and unexciting they are.

Well in Alabama's case you don't have to be offensively exciting because they have a nasty defense... Oh wait, we do too

Not sure why people wouldn't think we are not an exciting team to watch. How many players of the week do we have, or how may players earned helmet sticker from ESPN? How do we stack up as far as big plays go (especially in the b1g)?
Don't really care how they feel, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it and find it very exciting.

I thought the same thing. Iowa has some of the most plays over 35-40 yards. King has a gazillion INT's with a couple pix6. Beathard can chuck it 40 yrd and hit a freshman WR at arm level right in the side when he's not looking. You know how freaking hard that is to do!?

RB's pull off 2-4 30-40 yrd runs a game. Outstanding defense, but that only counts in the SEC so not sure my point there. Iowa is one of the teams that plays most like an NFL team as far as how they use their players and style with ball control, etc.. Apparently they can't appreciate that either. I get more bitter at the media heads more & more everyday, but I have to tell you, I'm kind of enjoying them all freaking out. F them.