Northwestern

BryceC

Blanks Minny today. Huge win for the Hawks, and IMO NW is the only thing standing between Iowa and the division championship. Lot of fun, meaningful games left for the Hawks and anybody who isn't giving a ton of credit to Kirk, the players, and everybody in between is crazy. Plus who cares how you win. Everything is on the table for Iowa. Live it up guys.

Northwestern goes as their RB goes. I think Iowa is well positioned to slow him and put pressure on the QB.

Should be another low scoring game.

After the games today, our schedule doesn't seem as easy as it once did. We knew NW was going to be tough, but Indiana, Illinois and even Purdue looked pretty good.

We can absolutely win any game left on our schedule, but today shows us that there are no cupcakes and we can also lose any game left on our schedule.

IMO NW is the only thing standing between Iowa and the division championship

We are better than Northwestern. By a lot. There are two things standing between Iowa and the crown, though. AIRBHG and an injury to CJ. I guess you just recently started watching Iowa football and are unaware of what happens whenever Iowa gets good. It is like an immutable law of nature.

we better get another WR to step up

there are no guarantees in this game ....

Illinois has one of the top qbs in the conference

We are better than Northwestern. By a lot. There are two things standing between Iowa and the crown, though. AIRBHG and an injury to CJ. I guess you just recently started watching Iowa football and are unaware of what happens whenever Iowa gets good. It is like an immutable law of nature.
I don't really know what's up with Daniels or Mitchell or Wadley for that matter but the coaches better put red jerseys on each player in practice to help keep AIRBAG away. We are thin at a whole lot of positions this season.

How did Mitchell get his injury? He's run one play in an actual game that I'm aware of. The fumbled hand off on the reverse against N Texas.

Last edited:
I haven't watched a lick of Northwestern football this year, seem to be pretty good.

Add in that Fitz has won more than enough against Iowa, I think we lose this one. Our offense hasn't clicked yet, our defense is why we are undefeated.

Latest posts