****Northwestern Predicitions****

chinahawk

Let's get it started

I think Iowa will make a statement in this game. Ricky Stanzi goes off for 3 TD's and 280 yards passing

Iowa 42
NW 17

Well, Iowa hasn't beaten NW and Indiana in the same year since 2002. This would be good time to break that trend. 31-16 Iowa

The Hawks have beaten Penn State 8 out of the last 9 years. Northwestern has beat the Hawks 4 out the last 5 years. Don't know how this is but if we can do it to PSU then NW will continue to do it to us. We are to Northwestern what PSU is to us.

Fitz and crew do it again. 27-24, Wildcats. Inclement weather WILL be a factor. :mad:

30-13 Hawks.

NW scores a late TD. A couple Hawkeye drives stall due to the weather. (Dropped passes, Robinson losing footing, etc)

And as I posted in another thread:

Stanzi 20/25, 300 yds, 3 TD's
Robinson 150 yds rushing, 2 catches for 50 yds.

The Hawks give Fitz and the purple clad mild kitties a reason to recall the old days of Iowa-NW. Hate can't get it done this time... Iowa-55, NW-13.

Hate isn't enough this time. The Hawks show the Wildcats what the Iowa-NW game is really all about... Iowa-55, NW-13.

My, I hope these last few predictions are right, but I fear that's not the case.

I say hawks win 28-21.

Latest posts