Northwestern - Indiana

atxhawk

Is Iowa the only team that can really score in the B1G?

Indiana shot 20% and Northwestern shot 28% in the first half of their game that was 22-19 Cats at half time.

There have been a couple of ridiculously low scoring games in the past week for B1G basketball.

Its nice that even if Iowa is off from 3, they can still put up pts.
We did not shoot that well from 3 against OSU but still put up 80+. Not reliant on the 3, but sure is nice when some are going down:)

I'm being totally serious with this response: we are one of the only teams that runs an offense.
Everybody I see just sets high ball screens, spreads the floor, and shoots 3s.
That's all well and good if Tony Parker is your point guard.
Illinois seems to be most guilty of this trend.

Hoosiers go down at home to the Mildcats! Classic. Just shows what a roller coaster ride the Big Ten schedule can be. Last week they're riding high after beating the Badgers. This week they fall at home to what is arguably the worst team in the Big Ten. Coach Clappy McCrean had them ready today.

I am stunned, good teams have a hard time winning at Indiana. Indiana is a proud program, they are probably wanting Creans head.

Crean is a mediocre coach with high caliber recruiters, that's why they are so inconsistent every year. Will Crean be in the hot seat if they don't make it to the dance this year?

And so much for the Hoosiers being back on the NCAA bubble. Did they read the Illinois handbook on how to lose to Northwestern?

Side Note - The coaches' sons are doing their fathers proud thus far. Both Pitino and Collins have their teams over achieving IMO.

Crean is a mediocre coach with high caliber recruiters, that's why they are so inconsistent every year. Will Crean be in the hot seat if they don't make it to the dance this year?

The year's not over but it has to be on warm. Anyone know what kind of a recruiting class he has coming in for next year? That could save him...if it's a highly rated class.

Latest posts