Northwestern in 2nd place...what the *ell.....Official Iowa @ Northwestern Game Thread

I get the P Mac sympathy but, as I've said since he returned... He shoulda taken the season off. Has done ZERO since coming back.
If Perkins wasn't on the bench with two he wouldn't be getting extended minutes. By the way I can't stand it when coaches do that. Lute never did.

For this game and situation I wouldn't mind seeing Bowen in second half cause I don't think Cats can handle intense ball pressure.

Of course... Nebraska just beat MD. If Hawks could do anything on the road with any consistency, they woulda been tied for 2nd with the double bye theirs to lose. Now, as typical, the degree of difficulty is ramped up.
Hawks simply can not seize their moments.

1676852788588.png

NERDS! Well, if I was you, I'd do something about it. I would get up and redeem myself in the eyes of my father, my maker, and my COACH in the 2nd half.

Of course... Nebraska just beat MD. If Hawks could do anything on the road with any consistency, they woulda been tied for 2nd with the double bye theirs to lose. Now, as typical, the degree of difficulty is ramped up.
Hawks simply can not seize their moments.
The Illinois game where you bailed out on the thread wasn't seizing the moment?

We were in what, tenth place a month ago? We've seized a bunch of moments dude.

BTW, we aren't playing chopped liver out there and this game isn't over.

But if we do come back I'm sure you will bail again.

Latest posts