Northwestern / Auburn - Outback Bowl

ColoHawkFan7

um...lets go wildcats.....oh man i had to bite my tongue. anyways, lets start today off with a big 10 victory!! happy new year to everyone and enjoy your day of football, family and food!!

Dont be too hard on yourself. There are lots of reasons you are an idiot. JUST PLAYING WITH YA! For what it's worth, after the pick 6 I thought to myself NW would fold and give in (even though it was still the 1st quarter). Way to come back and get back into it! GO CATS!

How was that not offensive pass interference on the last Auburn TD? I just wish official would call the obvious stuff.

It wasn't offensive pass interference because Auburn is from the SEC. I dont think they play with the same rules. At least the officials dont usually call it against SEC teams.

If Northwestern was playing the smart football they typically play, they'd be ahead of Auburn. How do you let 'play clock' expire inside the 5? Dumb.

What a poor series inside the 10 yd line, with it ending up turning into 100 yd Int TD for Chizek's clowns.

Wow, 2 INTS inside the Auburn 10 yard line...one for a pick 6. NW is outplaying Auburn but they are giving this game away. They could be up 21-14 instead they are down 21-7.

Latest posts