North High Hazing Incident; disturbing

Unfortunately it happens a lot. All it takes is someone getting carried away and you have a bad situation. I was hazed. Nothing terrible, but looking back I can see where it could have gone from fooling around to someone getting seriously hurt.

This is really bad. the sexual nature of them is also pretty appalling. it's a black eye for wrestling to be sure.

Exactly. I never saw kids hazing in a sexual manner. I remember the occasional razzing or towel whips. Never was it in a demeaning way.

I wonder if some of these kids doing the hazing are gay or bi-sexual perhaps? They can't come out of course, so they do weird **** like this to get their fix.

Yeah. That must mean all prisoners are gay who partake in the hazing of other criminals.

Get a freaking clue.

"appeared to involve humiliation techniques on bare skin of sensitive body parts of the 15-year-old victim"

Do I even want to know what this means?

Also, GoHawks24 you're a moron.

Yeah. That must mean all prisoners are gay who partake in the hazing of other criminals.

Get a freaking clue.

You don't see a difference there? What else is a prisoner going to do? These high school kids have plenty of other outlets/options, yet they CHOOSE to do garbage like this. I'm not saying they're gay or anything, because I don't care if they are. But this situation isn't even close to being comparable with prison.

You don't see a difference there? What else is a prisoner going to do? These high school kids have plenty of other outlets/options, yet they CHOOSE to do garbage like this. I'm not saying they're gay or anything, because I don't care if they are. But this situation isn't even close to being comparable with prison.

I would argue both are more about power and control than they are about sexual preferences. In that way, they are comparable. And I would argue more comparable than hazing and regular homosexuality.

"appeared to involve humiliation techniques on bare skin of sensitive body parts of the 15-year-old victim"

Do I even want to know what this means?

Also, GoHawks24 you're a moron.

I was wonderig this too. That could be anything from some disgusting act to slapping some kid's stomach until he had a pink belly.

Are coaches not supervising kids when they are in the locker room or in the wrestling room. We always had and currently have a coach responsible for the locker room each night after practice.

I wonder if some of these kids doing the hazing are gay or bi-sexual perhaps? They can't come out of course, so they do weird **** like this to get their fix.

What a horrible and convoluted post! I'll bet you cheered when Jerry Falwell blamed 911 on all the gay & lesbians in the country!

ok, this thread shouldn't have taken this turn.. These kids are certainly F'd up in the head. No decent person wants to do stuff to your junk or stick something up your butt. Doesn't mean they're gay.

But, as far as having sex with a guy in prison, what are they gonna do?? Really? How but not have sex? That'd certainly be my choice if there were no women. If you don't have a woman and decide to have sex with a guy you are NOT straight... :confused:

yikes, starting to wonder if HS wrestling has a major problem...this is what, the third school?

It's not just wrestling, it's really all sports. It's here and in Canada (some of the stuff that's happened with kids & hockey is pretty bad, too), it's male and female.

Latest posts