North High Hazing Incident; disturbing

"appeared to involve humiliation techniques on bare skin of sensitive body parts of the 15-year-old victim"
Do I even want to know what this means?
Also, GoHawks24 you're a moron.
I was wonderig this too. That could be anything from some disgusting act to slapping some kid's stomach until he had a pink belly.

trust me it was much, MUCH worse than that... the raw details make it even more disturbing and sickening... these kids need to be punished to the full extent of the law and then some

Wow, wtf!? Some of of you guys need to chill the hell out. Nowhere in my post did I suggest that all of these kids doing the hazing are gay, so stop putting words in my mouth. All I said was that I wonder if some might be. Some of these kids are being charged with SEXUAL assault, that's more than just hazing. Weird stuff and disturbing. And you don't think it's plausible that maybe 1 or 2 of these kids are gay that are doing the hazing in not just the 3 recent situations, but others too? And for the record, I don't have a problem with gay people at all.

I would argue both are more about power and control than they are about sexual preferences. In that way, they are comparable. And I would argue more comparable than hazing and regular homosexuality.

This, and it's not even close to being anything else.

Every bit of this is disgusting. Anything that comes close to being sexual is very disturbing, there are plenty of alternatives if you feel the need to "initiate" someone without taking it to a sexual level. I cant even imagine What i would do If someone attempted to do anything of the sort thing to me.

I recall guys in the wrestling room putting analgesic balm "industrial strength icy hot" in other guys jock straps back in the day. I don't think any of them were/are even remotely gay. I do agree with hobo and sil in concuring that it is all about self esteem and control.

Gohawks24--

What does their sexual orientation have to do with this at all? Straight or gay they physically abused someone.

The same charges should be brought against then regardless of their victims gender. I also don't hear of too many crimes of a homosexual going after a heterosexual, sure it's probably happened but seems kind of rare.

And my post about prison was equalling it to the power and humiliation that occurs with prison rape. It's about control

hazing happened when I was school
too. and actually only in wrestling, not football, baseball, band, track, college football ... it does appear to be more of an issue wrestling. a lot of that is bc in most sports freshman and sophomores have their own team and are rarely moved up to varsity. usually when they do moved up they are pretty good and less likely to get hazed. in wrestling everyone is in the same room and fresh/sophs plays a larger role on varsity teams.

I don't condone any form of hazing but I never saw sexual hazing ever. its disgusting, I honestly think that the ******* movies play a part, those movies have guys teabagging each other any chance they get.

Wow, wtf!? Some of of you guys need to chill the hell out. Nowhere in my post did I suggest that all of these kids doing the hazing are gay, so stop putting words in my mouth. All I said was that I wonder if some might be. Some of these kids are being charged with SEXUAL assault, that's more than just hazing. Weird stuff and disturbing. And you don't think it's plausible that maybe 1 or 2 of these kids are gay that are doing the hazing in not just the 3 recent situations, but others too? And for the record, I don't have a problem with gay people at all.

Obviously:rolleyes:

You wondered if some of these kids were gay because they sexually assaulted their teammates. As if homosexuals can't control their urges and are constantly assaulting people.

Hazing goes on in high school, college, work and in the milatary Ive gone thru it, and Ive done worse then what those clowns did at North High. This is the problem with todays society a bunch of weak, over emotional, thin skinned, whiny cry babies. Now Ill sit back and my point will proven by peoples replies.

Hazing goes on in high school, college, work and in the milatary Ive gone thru it, and Ive done worse then what those clowns did at North High. This is the problem with todays society a bunch of weak, over emotional, thin skinned, whiny cry babies. Now Ill sit back and my point will proven by peoples replies.

well, maybe you're right. maybe I am thin skinned. but I've had a dude put his junk anywhere near me and I don't think that any guy should ever have to.

FTR, I'm not saying it was just pink bellies or something fairly harmless. I was just throwing out an example that could fit under the description in the newspaper. My point was that the newspaper's report wasn't very descriptive and a lot could fall under it. If I had to bet, I'd bet on something much more indecent. It's just that know one can really know what was meant in the paper. Hope that clears that up.

Obviously:rolleyes: You wondered if some of these kids were gay because they sexually assaulted their teammates. As if homosexuals can't control their urges and are constantly assaulting people.

If you knew me personally at all, then you'd know that's the case. I've always thought you were kind of a d-bag though Clark, so I don't give a **** what you believe about me or don't, or anybody else for that matter.

Some of you guys are making a wayyy bigger deal out of my initial post than you should have, and are basically taking my post way out of context and assuming some real stupid ****. All I said was that I wondered if SOME of the kids doing the sexually assaulting could be gay, and I'm not talking about JUST the incidents in Iowa. When you are sodomizing a kid, that's definitely homosexual in nature and just ******* weird, that's not just "hazing".

If you knew me personally at all, then you'd know that's the case. I've always thought you were kind of a d-bag though Clark, so I don't give a **** what you believe about me or don't, or anybody else for that matter.

Some of you guys are making a wayyy bigger deal out of my initial post than you should have, and are basically taking my post way out of context and assuming some real stupid ****. All I said was that I wondered if SOME of the kids doing the sexually assaulting could be gay, and I'm not talking about JUST the incidents in Iowa. When you are sodomizing a kid, that's definitely homosexual in nature and just ******* weird, that's not just "hazing".

Oh no, you called me a name whatever shall I do...

Look, when multiple people read something you wrote and come to the same conclusion and it's different than what you intended, that's not the fault of the reader. Especially when your attempts to explain yourself only reinforce our original thought. Maybe you really are cool with homosexuals, I don't know, nor do I really care. What you posted was extremely homophobic however, whether you intended it to be or not.

If you knew me personally at all, then you'd know that's the case. I've always thought you were kind of a d-bag though Clark, so I don't give a **** what you believe about me or don't, or anybody else for that matter. Some of you guys are making a wayyy bigger deal out of my initial post than you should have, and are basically taking my post way out of context and assuming some real stupid ****. All I said was that I wondered if SOME of the kids doing the sexually assaulting could be gay, and I'm not talking about JUST the incidents in Iowa. When you are sodomizing a kid, that's definitely homosexual in nature and just ******* weird, that's not just "hazing".
Oh no, you called me a name whatever shall I do... Look, when multiple people read something you wrote and come to the same conclusion and it's different than what you intended, that's not the fault of the reader. Especially when your attempts to explain yourself only reinforce our original thought. Maybe you really are cool with homosexuals, I don't know, nor do I really care. What you posted was extremely homophobic however, whether you intended it to be or not.

Or maybe some of the posters on this board aren't very intelligent and are very assumptive? Nah, that could never be the case here!

I can somewhat understand the hazing component of a group mentality although the sexual nature of it is idiotic and criminal and must stop.

Consider the following.

There are people out there (especially young people) who share your views of certain sex acts. They view them as unnatural or "just ******* weird." Consequently, they attach a certain form of shameful stigma to the acts.

Consequently, people with that mindset will turn those acts on others with the intent of demeaning them in a way that mere physical violence can't achieve. Because the attackers view the aforementioned acts as unnatural and shameful, they believe inflicting those acts on someone (especially someone who is not a homosexual) will add another dimension of insult to the attack that would not have otherwise existed.

Sometimes people who aren't gay do "gay" things to others because, for whatever reason, they don't like gay people. Is that convoluted? Yeah. But that IS hazing, and isn't not inherently with the intent of satisfying some sort of sexual desire on the part of the attacker(s).

There is no way these kids have the ghey gene. Come on, gheys are morally and socially superior to the rest of us idiots and would never, ever violate an innocent let alone ever break the law. Gheesh.

Latest posts