North Carolina and ISU fold like a cheap tent

The Butler did it. Unranked Butler, beat Roy's bunch of cheater Clowns in the Bahamas.

LOL

And the other Clowns are sure glad they aren't in the BIGTEN, after last night's Beat Down by
unranked, Maryland.

LMAO

Whoops.....I see I got downvoted for pointing out that these 2 imposter teams, already LOST to
unranked foes.

Prolly one of Jamie Pollard's girls, over here poking around. Or, maybe Roy's hench-women scouting out
everything Iowa.

GO IOWA HAWKEYES

North Carolina has to turn around and play UCLA tomorrow too after UCLA lost to Oklahoma. Roy Williams vs Steve "the dream" Alford. What a legendary coaching matchup....

I went out to the Bahamas to watch Iowa play last year...there are a lot of distractions. The funny thing is I saw the Kansas players EVERYWHERE, including Wiggins. Of course they got upset. I also constantly saw the USC players playing at the craps tables...$10 and $15 craps. Not sure how they could afford that...hmmmm.... they also got beat badly. There's just a lot going on at the Atlantis

On a side note I barely saw any Iowa players walking around. I saw the coaches once, Gabe once, and then I "saw" Jok and Okey Ukah walking around outside at night. I say I "saw" them because it was really dark out so Jok was basically invisible. Never saw Marble, White, Woody or anyone else.

Last edited:
The Butler did it. Unranked Butler, beat Roy's bunch of cheater Clowns in the Bahamas.

LOL

And the other Clowns are sure glad they aren't in the BIGTEN, after last night's Beat Down by
unranked, Maryland.

LMAO

Iowa's 3-2. And wrote the book on folding at the end of last season.

Maryland was ridiculously underrated, IMO. They will finish in the upper half of the BIG and yes, they will beat us like a rented mule.

WTF??

Iowa was ranked in the Top 25, preseason, by many polls.

Maybe, the question should be, how did Roy Williams avoid Sanctions?

GO HAWKS

NC is the second highest ranked team in the ACC.

9 teams in the BIG are ranked or receiving votes. Iowa is not one of them.

Seems like maybe a couple BIG teams got jumped.

A bit pre-mature in my always Humble opinion.

They appeared, so far to be a lot more Over-rated than Iowa,
I'll give you that much.

Did I mention GO HAWKS !!

Yeah, and Florida State's football team is more overrated than Iowa's. Doesn't mean they aren't better. No realistic chance that we knock off UNC, especially in their house. We've got no one who can match up with Paige.

People overreact to early season wins and losses...like clockwork. It's mind-boggling that it happens every year and people never learn. Panic in 2 months when your team is playing poorly but not now.

Yeah, and Florida State's football team is more overrated than Iowa's. Doesn't mean they aren't better. No realistic chance that we knock off UNC, especially in their house. We've got no one who can match up with Paige.

Good grief........
Somone has been drinking Roy, ESPIN and most media's Kool-Aid, obviously

Seriously, ISU just beat the Scandal school, last year in ncaa and
unranked Butler also just whupped their Cheatin as* .

Iowa will be just fine and give it a rest on Paige. Blah, blah, blah

Good grief........
Somone has been drinking Roy, ESPIN and most media's Kool-Aid, obviously

Seriously, ISU just beat the Scandal school, last year in ncaa and
unranked Butler also just whupped their Cheatin as* .

Iowa will be just fine and give it a rest on Paige. Blah, blah, blah

I don't think anyone is arguing about UNC-Cheat being overrated. We will struggle to beat any team with above average guard play. UNC-Cheat is NOT a good shooting team from the outside but they can get to the rim. We are a below average defensive team at the guard spots. That's going to make it tough on our bigs to stay out of foul trouble, trying to pick up the slack. And as bad as UNC-Cheat has been cheating over the past 20 years, I have zero doubt that we will have to outplay the refs too. That's a double digit loss. Guaranteed.

Latest posts