No Wrestling on the Front Page during the B1G Tournament?

SPGroth

Jon--How can there be no story on the B1G wrestling tournament? You have a couple stories on the Basketball team and another on the Football press conference from last week. Showing nothing of an Iowa team that is actually battling for a B1G Title.

And.....one of the stories, still on the front page is the recap of the Iowa/Nebraska game on Wednesday night!

16,000 views on Session 2 wrestling thread. I'd say more than a few care, lol.

That's 1,600 views, not 16,000. And that's about 20% of what the BB game thread had. How many of those views do you think are from the same, small group of guys refreshing the page?

That would explain why there are only 11 different people commenting in that thread viewed 1,600 times.

No one cares about wrestling.

That's 1,600 views, not 16,000. And that's about 20% of what the BB game thread had. How many of those views do you think are from the same, small group of guys refreshing the page?

That would explain why there are only 11 different people commenting in that thread viewed 1,600 times.

then go somewhere else man. what's your problem lately?

Yeah Ghost, no one cares about a sport that actually competes for B1G and National titles every year.

The 11 people commenting are those giving the "play by play" for those that can not follow the coverage on the radio.

really ghost? the OP is just asking Jon to cover a sport that Jon has claimed is an important part of the U of I. he's also pointing out that the front page hasn't changed much in over a week, not that b-ball is less important than wrestling.

oh snap...

Try again. 16,010. Do you need a link or someone to help you count? So over twice what bball had yesterday...checkmate.

Shut your trap Ghost. You didnt oh snap anybody. You just made yourself look like a fool. Its Iowa Hawkeye wrestling. And lots of people care.

You are trying to stir the pot. And you are a trolling tool for doing it.

In all honesty, I wasn't trying to stir the pot. He asked why there was no story, and I told him. I then said "oh snap", because that is the proper response when you tell someone...

oh-snap.jpg

If you guys would get over it, I would stop talking about it.

Latest posts