No Wisconsin no problem right? Official Ohio St vs Iowa Big Ten Tournament Game thread

Negative. I mean once in a blue moon I'll hear an ESPN radio crew on if I'm on the road and just catch something but I won't listen to much. I used to listen to radio all the time as a kid but not so much anymore.
I get a kick out of it. Lots of “homers” out there. After all is said and done, that is their job. The best is when they get frustrated and say something negative about their team or coach. A very rare event.

When I was going to nearly all of Iowa’s away football games, my entertainment as I tried to get out of town was to find the local report on the radio. But, only when we won, of course.

I get a kick out of it. Lots of “homers” out there. After all is said and done, that is their job. The best is when they get frustrated and say something negative about their team or coach. A very rare event.
Oh for sure and I wasn't using the term homer in a negative light towards Dolph that's literally his job to be that. What I found tough to listen to with him is how he'd get names wrong of players on both teams often. He'd describe plays in a way where if you were watching it you wouldn't agree at all. He'd say things like the RB ran through a HUGE HOLE for a 2 yard gain and he'd be all excited about it. Then for a play that should have had some excitement he wouldn't be. He can be all over the place. But again it's been years since I listened to him call a whole game. Maybe he's not as bad but I doubt it..

Going into halftime

Looks like anyone's game

Dix plays Solid D and should shoot more

Gonna back off and watch the second half

With fingers crossed

Fingers Crossed GIFs | Tenor
What kind of spooky ghoul is that. He needs bilateral otoplasties

Latest posts