No Posters Allowed On HN Boards Due To Coronavirus Concerns

Fryowa

Administrator
I’ve just been informed that because of the potential for spreading COVID-19, there will be no more posters allowed at HN until further notice. They hope to reconsider allowing posters back to the boards once they have a more clear understanding of the long term threat to public health.

So what the F am I supposed to do with all these Game Thread tickets that I bought through StubHub?

Quick update, StubHub said I’m screwed. My trip insurance said they’d be emailing me hopefully today, but I’m pretty sure my money’s splitsville.

Good lord.

Sorry, the Star Department hasn’t “banned non-essential travel.”

Somebody in Twitter is exaggerating just a wee bit to stir shit up.

Ok, so I just got an email back from StubHub on my game thread tickets. It looks like if I can get in touch with the parties who sold them to me i have to get the refund that way.

@HuckFinn and @ModebaSan are you out there?

I hope they see this before HN locks us out.

Ffs, what a week.

I've been bracing myself for the NCAA tournament to be cancelled. The hilarious thing is that the NCAA is so dependent on that money and cbs shells out billions to broadcast it that I think in this case money wins out and they will have it regardless

Ok, so I just got an email back from StubHub on my game thread tickets. It looks like if I can get in touch with the parties who sold them to me i have to get the refund that way.

@HuckFinn and @ModebaSan are you out there?

I hope they see this before HN locks us out.

Ffs, what a week.

Fry you should see a therapist about this... But that s cancelled too. All that s left is listening to Rick Pitino coach, sneakers squeaking and Conner getting more sportsmanship points.

Latest posts