No one wants to wrestle Metcalf; Dake out

Jenkins has a history of dodging Metcalf too IIRC. There was nothing more awesome than when Jenkins wrestled Metcalf in Carver #1 vs #2 and Jenkins was so gassed that he basically let himself get pinned in the 3rd period. After the match Jenkins couldn't pull himself off the mat to shake hands and just rolled off to the side and laid there as the next match got started.

Jenkins has a history of dodging Metcalf too IIRC. There was nothing more awesome than when Jenkins wrestled Metcalf in Carver #1 vs #2 and Jenkins was so gassed that he basically let himself get pinned in the 3rd period. After the match Jenkins couldn't pull himself off the mat to shake hands and just rolled off to the side and laid there as the next match got started.

i watched that match in person - was a lesson in domination. your description is spot-on - Jenkins was overmatched in many ways, but most of all in conditioning.

well i surely wouldn't pay $150 to watch this match even if its for charity...i would of for the caldwell match though

guess jenkins is trying to prove he belongs

I'm going out on a limb, but if Jenkins had been competing this past year he probably would beat Metcalf in this match. For those that were there in IC (and beginning of NC match), Bubba is explosive and wouldn't have to worry about tiring out if it didn't go 3 periods. Freestyle is where he is best at.

just don't see it happening pumpdog but ive said that before

Damn! I obviously under estimated Metcalf's freestyle. I didn't see the match but the second period sounds like pure Metcalf domination. I just figured Bubba would put up a bad match up in FS.

Latest posts