No more fans at the BTT

The entire world comes to a halt, the first half of 2020 canceled, because of some damn unsanitary market somewhere in China. What a clusterf***.

Are we sure about that?
January 2018
I don't want to come off as a cold hearted dick, but if there was ever a man made virus created for population control purposes, there isn't a better one than one that kills the elderly and sick.

Look at it this way, if the world was ending and we had to move to Mars, but could only take 97% of the population with us, who do you think would get left behind?

I don't want to come off as a cold hearted dick, but if there was ever a man made virus created for population control purposes, there isn't a better one than one that kills the elderly and sick.

Look at it this way, if the world was ending and we had to move to Mars, but could only take 97% of the population with us, who do you think would get left behind?
upload_2020-3-12_14-47-11.jpeg

Made it to just short of Champaign before my twitter feed informed me of no need to continue to Indy.

Got all my hotel refunded, B1G session refunded. Only out gas money, and drive time as a loss.

On a positive note, got to eat Portillo ‘s on the flip flop-it was soo good.

I just want to thank the players, coaches for everything they gave this year. A group that was nails in the face of continued adversity. Watching Luka this year was special in its own right.

Love the 2020 Iowa Hawkeye basketball team - Go Hawks!

Forgot to add a shout out to the Iowa ticket office for prompt clear communication on the refund process. Well done.

Latest posts