no luck for me on ticket master

Maybe that was true in the past, but I seriously doubt they are going to fall very much.

And if they do fall 7-10 days before the game? Good luck finding reasonably priced air fare.....the cost only goes up the closer you get to departure date, or motel rooms. Your overall cost is likely to be higher than if you just bought the tickets now.

Prices will not fall much if people panic and pay $1,325.00 for a ticket.

Also, I know time off is a factor for you but driving is not that bad. (26 hours from Western Iowa) Great scenery. Time in the car with family. Cheap gas now. Hell, you can rent a mid size, crossover for $236.00 for the week. (we did) With gas, that figures out to about $.18 a mile to drive. It costs much more than that to drive your own vehicle.
My son lives in the area so we at least do not have to worry about the lodging expense. Good luck & I feel your pain on the tickets.

We are going to drive out and take our chances finding cheaper tickets at the last minute. If not, we hang out and have fun with all of the Hawk fans!

Prices will not fall much if people panic and pay $1,325.00 for a ticket.

Also, I know time off is a factor for you but driving is not that bad. (26 hours from Western Iowa) Great scenery. Time in the car with family. Cheap gas now. Hell, you can rent a mid size, crossover for $236.00 for the week. (we did) With gas, that figures out to about $.18 a mile to drive. It costs much more than that to drive your own vehicle.
My son lives in the area so we at least do not have to worry about the lodging expense. Good luck & I feel your pain on the tickets.

We are going to drive out and take our chances finding cheaper tickets at the last minute. If not, we hang out and have fun with all of the Hawk fans!

Unfortunately driving isn't an option. I cannot get off work earlier than 3:30pm Iowa time. If I left right away, I could probably get to the game in time to see CJ take a knee to seal the victory.

Unless by some miracle I am able to get tickets from the University, I'll be watching the game from home. 5 years from now I will be retired, so hopefully the Hawks return to the Rose Bowl before I get too old. If they do, I'll be there for sure. I'll just spring for a package deal.

I've already had a friend email me saying that tickets he bought through a broker, the broker has called him back and refunded money because he couldn't get the tickets. There will be a lot of this going on. Just glad that broker called him this early in the process.

Latest posts