No Live Chat: Come here instead.

There you go Troy.

Micah scares me. There are a few plays every game he gets beat. Dodged a bullet there.

until the light comes on for Hyde......it is going to be like this. Remember back in '08 Sash struggled with 2 deep coverages til the Penn St game and he has been pretty much lights out since.....same scenario Hyde will be a good corner.

Our offense is getting into a little bit of a slump these past 2 drives. We need to put up more points before PSU scores

we'll be fine- just win the field position battle right now and we'll get one to fall pretty soon here. Donahue is a weapon.

Just saying, how are we looking for our recruits visiting? It's obvious it's a crazy atmosphere, we've shown Byrd we'll throw the ball to wr's with the TD and the long throw to McNutt, D-line is looking amazing for the Purdue commit Gregory. Miller has seen Robinson have some good carries with our Oline creating some holes. The current commits there have to like what they've seen as well.

#7 Marvin McNutt is fully LEGIT. Damn, I wish #12 Ricky "Father of Our Country" Stanzi would throw to him 12 times per game. :)

Nothing new but I love the effort from Robinson.

The recruits are watching the Hawks dismantle a long time national power. Has to help.

Latest posts