No Live Chat: Come here instead.

Reisner is making me nervous the way he holds the ball after making a catch. I'm not trying to nitpick, but it looks like 1 little swipe would knock the ball free.

I think Stanzi drank a cup of hot chocolate as he stayed back in the pocket on that play.

Reisner is making me nervous the way he holds the ball after making a catch. I'm not trying to nitpick, but it looks like 1 little swipe would knock the ball free.

That is what I said. It the defender even raises his arms that ball could come out. The ball is not a loaf of bread.

I thought the same thing after that catch.

A good start overall though.

The "PSU is shellshocked" comment was interesting though, because that's much the way we were after the 1st quarter last year against PSU.

Relax dude, if or when he has fumbling issues..... otherwise he is just another iowa TE makin plays.

troy needs to wrap up and tackle and figure out that he's not in high school and can't just put his shoulder into someone.

Latest posts